Sword fighting

"Great, now show me what you got, based on what you learned and what you think you can d-"

Clark charges towards Sterneedle, they could barely dodge him but had managed to move aside enough to let him fall, he was able to remain standing. He turns around and catches Sterneedle off guard, dropping their sword. Before they could recover and take their sword, Clark

"My, you're getting quite good at this now, combined with your impressive agility, you make to be a great sword fighter"

"Thanks, does this mean my trainings come to an end?"

"Unfortunately yes, though you're free to come here for duels if you like, it's fun to be able to do something every now and then when there's no events being hosted"

"What do you usually do in your free time?"

"Nothing really, though sometimes I may chill in the city of points"

"City of points?"

"Since it'll be hard to get along with robloxians especially if one of us is a part of history, but as a threat to them. The others had decided to make a city where it's the main place for others to hang out, live in if they prefer to be with people or set up shop and such, Verfection lived there"

"He did? I thought he only lived in the forest"

"Not quite, at first he spent time in Voixer's pocket dimension, to which he didn't know why he felt compelled to be there, he then lived in the city, renting an apartment-- though somewhere well hidden, he didn't really want the others knowing where he's been since his arguments with Ploque, which that I'm not going into details, don't tell anyone I said this to you"

"Then why do you know this?"

"Where do you think I go to after a long day on this coliseum? Do you think I'd sleep here?"

"I thought you have like, a house near here"

"Events can be hosted here without me in it, you do NOT want to try and sleep through loud sounds coming from the coliseum, trust me"

"Fair enough, but thank you Sterneedle, for the training"

"My pleasure, it was nice while it lasted"

"Hey did someone here talked about where I was living?"

"I- Verfection, where did you come from"

"I was going to see if Atritus and Invertigo were here, but then I heard you going on about my apartment"

"It sort of slipped in my words and he was curious, I'm sorry"

"It's fine, it's not like he's going to be able to find it. He hasn't even gone to the city before, so he won't have any idea as to where it may be"

"Are robloxians allowed in the city?"

"Not that they've been able to go there or know of it, though it'll be an unusual sight for one to stumble upon the place. They won't be too alarmed if you went there, some know you're the shard saviour and Celesteal's son"

"oh okay! Say, since you're here and you got your rapier- want to have a duel?"

"Sure, I haven't been fighting lately, this should be a good refresher"

"Is it because you're more occupied in sketching and contemplating with life as it is?"

"That, and I've been trying to make profit to pay off rent"

"Like being a waiter at some fancy restaurant in the city-"

"We do not talk about that, Sterneedle. Please, not in front of Clark!"

"can we just fight now or something, to spare Verfection to whatever information you may spill at me?"

"Alright fine, you may now start a duel with him- after I tell you that he-"

"Sterneedle, please"

"Okay, I'll stop now, get on with it you two"

"Thank you"

Verfection locks eyes with Clark, unsheathing his rapier. The two remained still for a while, waiting for someone to make their move. Clark makes their first move, charging at Verfection to which he deflects the sword with his rapier.

"This doesn't seem right, we have two different types of weapons"

"Says the guy who fought me with rapiers and I was only using my fists"

"Now, that was a long time ago, and I didn't know what I was thinking, but you have a point. At least you have a weapon this time"

"Right"

Clark continues to slash at Verfection only to be blocked by his rapier, this goes on for a while until Clark tried to charge at him from the side, still being blocked by Verfection until he attacked him back and successfully knocked him off balance. He stands near Clark, pointing his rapier close to his face.

"Hey, I'm still pretty good at this"

"... How"

"Wielding a rapier takes precision and agility, with a sword you make use strength to overthrow and sometimes be reckless with it, but a rapier, you can- no, need make precise movements to deal deadly damage. Though takes a lot of practice to master, do you understand?"

"I guess? I didn't think about how complicated wielding a rapier is"

"Well I got to understand it, it's not that bad, but I don't think it applies for you. And you already have your sword, no need to wield another weapon for it may not be your strongest suit"

"It wasn't needed to lecture me"

"I'm just saying, in case you have a wanting to learn to wield such weapon, unless you truly want to learn, I'm here"

"Ehh, no but thank you anyway"

Verfection nods and Clark notices Celesteal walking towards them.

"I see you two were in a middle of a duel"

"I didn't think he could out speed me like that"

"Oh, he can, I've heard how he went with some points and their little obstacle courses, he was eager to finish everything so soon"

"It was tiring, but I'll take things slowly from now on." Verfection shot a glare at Celesteal, though he shots him a glare back, making him flinch. He gazes over to Clark, smiling.

"Do you still have things to do?"

"Not really, I finished up what I was going to do, I was planning to go back home after our duel"

"Well, can you spare some time to go to Floffon's house? There's things I would like to discuss"

"Right now?"

"Take your time, I may need to find Ixol first"

"Why, what's the matter though?"

"Family matters, you will find out later"

"Alright"

Celesteal left the coliseum, and Clark began walking to his destination.