Confrontation (The End)

"Where had you been? We thought you wouldn't come back! I'm so glad you're okay!"

"Uhm... It's a long story, and I had to be convinced to even... Come back here and show my face to you all"

"We missed you so much- We're so sorry for what you had to go through... We were so focused of our plans for you that we didn't consider how you felt, and it's hard for you to handle what had happened to you before you ran away- we should've comforted you, but we didn't"

"It is a regret of mine to not have done anything that day, I knew they were being a little too much for you but I didn't do anything and let it all occur" the cloud that first approach him touches their forehead with his, Celesteal didn't know how to react to all that.

"I was so foolish for following their orders, I didn't think about how bad it was, and I shouldn't have run away, I still ended up making mistakes in my life and I'm sorry I wasn't perfect enough for you all"

"Claudin- calm down, it's a lot to take in, and you have a lot of regrets, but we made mistakes too, and we forgive you for what you did. You didn't know better, you were only a child, and despite that we... Been so strict to you, you didn't even have a chance to feel how it felt to be a kid, always forced to learn the ways and doings of a person of such high power"

"I forgive you too, so much has happened ever since I left, so much horrible things because I never thought any better, but also good things"

"Oh? Tell us what it is"

"I've been traveling to numerous planes of existence, multiple dimensions within them and had created a being that had accompanied me for so long, until I found a place to settle- a reality called Everi"

"Why, isn't Everi a reality with no creator to watching over it? What have you done there?"

"It is, and I've definitely found it as a place to live in and have a family in, sort of, but it was also where I did... Very bad things, I used a town and the stars that had watch over it, giving it their blessings for a sort of narrative. I've created a time loop where a Celestial being named Stratosfear knocked the stars off the sky and plans to retrieve them all over the town but locks up places with gates only accessible to the stars you collect. And there was a Star Saviour destined to save the town and defeat Stratosfear, but after doing so, he realized that Stratosfear was him in the future sent to his time to be the antagonist and that he had to fulfill the time loop. This went on for years"

The clouds listened with concerned gazes, Celesteal continued.

"I didn't know what I was thinking, I thought I was doing something to prove a point that I wasn't disappointing- but late I regretted it, I've been using real people to tell a story. It's twisted isn't it?"

"... What happened next?"

"Then, one day in a particular loop of the plot, the mayor, the star saviour's friend decided to confront Stratosfear himself, and he couldn't handle it and told him the truth. I was alarmed and had come to do something about it, and turned the mayor into a point, just like Stratosfear and planned to put them in their own worlds to live in. But then people- the friends of the star saviour and the mayor, they've slowly found out the truth, I had to turn them into points too and some who stumbled too close to my secrets and ultimately set up a whole narrative with them but ever since I have met a fire demon child, named Despair. I had grown softer, I had found out his parents died to hunters and I felt so bad for him, I turned him to a point but he was willing to accept it, because it'll give him a life he deserves, without the pain, his name is Ixol now"

"So he's like your son?"

"Yes, not my only one though. I was corrupted one day by some... Strange entity, tried to contain the corruption by creating a point who believes they're made of nothing but is actually just made from the corrupted part of my being. Then had adjusted my narrative to which I will die at the end, to stop anymore problems from me, and to prevent the corruption taking over me. That succeeded but I had... Killed Ixol's closest friends, no, I have killed people, and they were... The last ones I've ended the lives to, I still feel regret for it. I still remember that on my dying moments, I had told him that he can be happy now because I've paid the price, a life for a life and the darkness has covered me like a blanket."

"How are you even alive"

"Since I had grasp in Everi's very existence, it was dependent to my influence and for dying, I had doomed it from existence. So my son had to go on a journey to revive me, his name is Clark, I created him 19 years ago, I had missed the feeling of raising a child. Even if I was partially absent in Ixol's childhood, though that didn't go too well"

"Did something happen to him?"

"He was almost killed by some monster, he barely lived and I had to heal him and fuse him with a bit of my essence to keep his form stable, but he had gone in a coma for 9 years, he woke up when he was 17 and that was when I was already dead from the narrative, I'm grateful for Stratosfear and Anshine for taking care of him in my absence"

"I see, so you have two kids or?"

"Three. Well uhm, that's- well when your second son is in a coma, what do you think I'll do?"

"Claudin I-"

"Yeah. Their name's Floffon, sweetest little boy I could ever known, he was under Yawgate- the one I created while travelling after I left's care when I died"

"So what's up with Everi now?"

"Everything is fine, they've forgiven me and I've been trying my best to handle stuff there, everything is rather peaceful now"

"... Where's our grandkids?"

"About that-"

"Right here" Clark says as he approached, Ixol and Floffon followed closely but Yawgate stays behind all of them.

"This is Clark, Ixol is the one with the flower crown and Floffon is the one in an animal hat. Yawgate is the one at the far back"

"Oh, how lovely"

"Ohhh those flowers are pretty"

"Thanks, I grew them myself"

"They're so cute!" A cloud floats over to Floffon, they look over to the cloud happily.

"Who's that frog?"

"Ah shoot I forgot Floffon's frog is still on my hat"

"Forg!"

"Forg? That's an interesting name for a frog"

"My, Clark seems a little short for a... 19 year old"

"Why is it always about my HEIGHT, leave me alone"

Sorry! How rude of me to say that, I'm sorry about that"

"It's okay"

"I just want to point out that- I don't go by Claudin anymore, my human disguise name id Claud Everious but I prefer being called Celesteal-"

"What a fascinating name, Celesteal, we'll still love you regardless of who you are"

"Thank you-"

The clouds had circled around Celesteal, giving him a hug, it stays like this for a while, Celesteal tears up in joy and they all continued talking together.

==========================================================================

It's time I put this book down, the story ends here, but their lives continue on. Thank you reader, for supporting me (even for just reading this!) throughout the years (2020-2022) I've written these books. It was a pleasure to bring this to life and give it it's closure, though this is a little roughly put together. Regardless, I will forever cherish this alongside about majority the memories I had with this, some memories may had been painful. I'm still glad despite everything, I had managed to finish this, when I thought it won't get past 5 chapters. It's a pleasure to have grown up a little with such wonderful book and wonderful readers! :)