Prologue

Philip was desperate to get over with his biology project presentation as soon as possible

Philip was desperate to get over with his biology project presentation as soon as possible. He had prepared for it, but he did not do well with attention; he liked to keep to himself.

"Fork, you're up now." Mrs. Carter, his biology teacher announced, her glasses resting on her nose.

Philip slipped out of his desk shakily, praying that he doesn't make a big fool out of himself. His eyes scanned the room before he gulped.

Fletcher Handerson was sleeping.

Philip let out a sigh of relief and flashed a nervous smile.

"Uh good morning everyone, I'm Philip Fork, here to talk about sexual reproduction in flowers."

Some (dumb) students snickered, causing Philip to roll his eyes. He felt a tad bit confident now.

"As you know, the male reproductive part of the flowers are the anther and filament, together they are called stamen, and the female reproductive part of the flowers are the stigma, style and ovary--the pistil or carpel."

A student raised his hand, gesturing his doubt in the topic.

"Yes?" Philip asked, feeling a little nervous.

"So the female part of the flower is like the vagina and the male part is the balls?"

Philip's face turned red, not being able to tell if the student was genuinely confused or not. Either way he answered.

"Yes, but not exactly."

"Why?"

Philip did not know how to answer that question, but someone else did because they noticed the smirk in the student's face.

"Because we are learning about flowers not hormonal teenagers."

Fletcher Handerson was awake.

~

Choco chillin'