Epilogue

"Will you calm down, he'll be here soon?" Jade huffed.

"I'm just excited to spend Christmas with him, this semester is coming to an end so no more college for another month!" Philip exclaimed.

Jade rolled her eyes.

"You literally see each other every week."

Philip flipped her off.

"And you know damn well that isn't enough for me," he sassed.

It has been two years since Fletcher and Philip got together, and things have never been this smooth in Philip's life. He managed to get into a decent college majoring in Psychology along with Jade while Carnel, Cedric and Fletcher went to the university three hours away from their hometown. Nilaan and Ailaani decided to skip college and take over their family business.

"Carnel's reached home already, he's apparently helping ma with her pies," Jade stated, closing the last of her luggage. "What about Clyde?"

"He's flying in tonight, he'll be home for dinner," Philip stated.

Philip flung himself off Jade's couch once he heard a familiar honk right outside Jade's dormitory. He hurried down the stairs making Jade chuckle.

"Be careful, Philly!"

She had seen this happen one too many times for Philip to be any slower.

He threw his arms around his boyfriend once he set his eyes on him. 

Fletcher laughed, hugging Philip tightly, lifting him off the ground before he set him down.

"I missed you," Philip said, hugging his boyfriend.

Fletcher chuckled.

"I saw you last week."

"And?"

"Nothing, you're just so cute," Fletcher squeezed his face.

"This never gets old and I'm still not used to this," Jade commented, rolling her luggage.

"Hey Jade," Fletcher gave her a quick hug before helping with her luggage, then Philip's.

Philip sneakily grabbed the car keys from Fletcher's pocket and snickered to himelf.

"I'm driving."

An hour later they were at the front porch of Philip's house, unloading all their luggage.

"Surprise mothahfuggers!" Clyde greeted, stepping out of the house.

"Clyde!" Philip exclaimed, dropping his luggage at the sight of his brother and rushed to give him a bone crushing hug. "You're here early!"

"I know I wanted to surprise you. You've grown! Dude you've gotten taller!" Clyde exclaimed. "Are you taller than Fletcher now?"

Fletcher who was holding all the suitcases snorted.

"In his dreams," he said smirking, making his way inside the house like it was his own.

"Hey don't forget about me in your reunion," Carnel spoke, seeming to have appeared out of nowhere.

"Ugh, never," Philip said, and hugged his best friend, and Jade joined in.

"When are you all coming over?" Philip asked.

"In an hour?" Carnel suggested.

"Make that two I would like to get some sleep," Jade said, grabbing her bags and walking into her house.

"Okay, see you in two hours!"

--

It has been an hour since Philip and Fletcher arrived and the couple made themselves comfortable in the confines of Philip's cozy bedroom, with Cougar.