🍭Balloonville and other

28 avril 2021

I'm going to investigate Balloonville's night. Apparently, the moon has been stolen. My curiosity is strong, and since i'm a reporter, this is an excellent occasion.

I'm going there with the train. The train went past a long tunnel, and arrived at my destination. Balloonville is a small town downstream from the mountains. It's actually surrounded by them.
It's filled with a childish architecture. The colors used on the houses and roads don't match nor make any sense. The roads are longer than they need to be, and have funny shapes. There are balloons everywere. It's like a child is having his birthday. Of course, there are some hotels too. The first thing i'm going to try to do is finding one to have a place to sleep.

○○○

29 avril 2021: Pinball

(The Pinball Highway is the equivalent of the train in reality.)

I took my baggage, and left Breeze town. I took a ticket and embarked the Pinball Highway. My destination is Balloonville. I sit inside of the ball-shaped cabin, in front of a lady who was already there.

"My goodness, are you *the* Isidore Lenormand?" She said

"The one and only"

"My good sir, i read everything you write. If i didn't know the Daily Times was a newspaper, i would believe your articles are invented tales. All of your investigations seems like fairytales.
Might I ask you what are you investigating this time?"

"I recieved a letter. It told me that the moon was stolen at Balloonville."

"What, the moon? Isn't this just a bad joke?"

"I hope it isn't. Can you imagine it? A moon thief. That would be one of the greatest scoop i ever had."

"Oh... well if you say so"

The lady said, not convinced.

She curiously looked at her feet, and jumped out of her seat.

"T-t-there!"

"There?"

I look there, where she is pointing her finger. There was a little spider.

"Ooh... please get rid of it!"

"Alright."

I take the small insect in my hand, place it outside and turn to her.

"Just kidding, the spider's still on my hand."

I go near her and she screams.

"No, no, no! Don't go near me with that spider!"

"Just kidding again, it's outside already."

"Oh... oh... really... what a child...oh..."

We arrived at balloonville. My travel compagnion's destination wasn't there so we bid our farwell. She still looked devastated, because of the spider.

"You haven't introduced yourself to me, have you?" I said.

"No... No i haven't. My name is Annie Grad. It was... nice to meet you."

"Miss Grad, please accept this present as an apology for the little joke earlier."

I gave her a red rose, and she hesitantly took it. She didn't know what to say. I left the ball and waved at her. Before she could say anything, the ball left Balloonville for its next stop.

○○○

1er mai 2021: friends

"Take that" the young blond boy whipped me with a branch he found on the ground.

"Ouch!... Hey!"
I take the first branch i find on the ground, and try to whip him back. However, i kind of feel bad about it, so it slow me down. He dodged it easily and laugh at me for how much i suck at it. I regret holding back, and i run at him. I try to hit him, but he's really fast.
He keeps laughing, and i act angry, but i'm really happy right now.

Since i'm calm and quiet, people usually leave me alone. But he didn't. And it's really rare for me to show so much energy and emotions. It's as if i was charcoal, and he was a spark. Just a small spark that made my charcoal lit up and now there's a big fire inside of me.

I'm exhausted. I'm slower than him, so i can't catch up. I pretend to give up. I put the stick behind me, in my jean pocket. He looks behind and realize i'm not holding anything anymore. He comes back. He probably thinks he's safe. But i swear i won't hold back this time. He's smirking and i can already feel that he wants to taunt me. This is perfect. Attack your enemy when he least expect it.

"Haha! I'm faster than you Minodie!"

He's close enough. I can't help but smile. He realize my intention through my smile, and i can already feel he's going to try to dodge.

I take the branch out of my pocket and hit him on his arm at full speed.

"Ouch!"
"Ha! I got you!"
"Oh really?"

He picks up another stick, and i run and screams with all my heart.
My heart is beating so fast, and i'm having so much fun.
Oh no, he's going to catch up. I can't run as fast as him. I know, if i try to attack with a bigger stick, he won't be able to come and attack me, if i try to attack too.

I'm having so much fun playing cat and mouse with him. I wish i could just play with him everyday.

○○○

1er mai 2021: friends 2

Clown to clown conversation

Freddy: "Wassup?"
Isidor: "Nothing much"
F: "Do you wanna play neither yes nor no?"
I:"Of course"
F: "cool"
I: "Your name is Freddy?"
F: "It is. Do you like couscous?"
I: "It is indeed a delicious food."

Garry: "Guys!!"
I: "wassup Garry"
G: "you'll never guess what happened to me!!"
F: "you died?"
G: "I won the lottery!"
F: "wait really?"
G: "yeah! Well, it's only five bucks"
I: "you can buy at least 3 mushrooms with that"

Okay i suck i comedy so i'll stop zhe massacre right there big oof