Shopping with Arthur (shameless lemon)

Arthur and Elizabeth went to the shopping mall to buy kitchen utensils and other stuff they needed for their new home. They parked the car outside the building, it was a cloudy and the temperature was a little cold, but not to much.

Arthur was carrying a big, empty Ikea blue bag in one hand, and holding Elizabeth hand in the other. Elizabeth was so happy right now. She was living her dream, the dream of her life was Arthur. They were in the big and white hallway of the mall and Elizabeth took Arthur's cheeks in her hands and kissed him tenderly. Arthur blushed and was now holding his bag with his two hands.

It took Elizabeth two second to understand.

Arthur walked toward one of the shops, embarrassed, but Elizabeth took his arm, and dragged him to the men's bathroom.

-Elizabeth! You can't go in here...Ah...

Arthur understood and was pushed into one of the toilet stall, Elizabeth went inside with him and locked the bathroom. She kissed him again, with the tongue too, he reciprocated the wet kiss. She was touching him gently all over his body, then she opened his pants zipper, lowered his boxers, and started sucking him. She loved hearing him breath irregulary and slightly more loudly yet not too loud. He was really enjoying her. She felt his thight muscles contracting and he let out some moans. Thankfully, nobody interrupted them. Elizabeth's warm and wet mouth sucked Arthur, with her tongue wrapped around him, until he reached his climax. They were both breathing hard.