2.

Jackie, Glenn, Merle, Andrea, and T-Dog left a while ago. I wasn't much worried when I heard they were stuck in the department store cause I knew they'd be fine. In fact, I saw them returning now. Glenn arrived in a red car, and the rest of the group followed. It unfolded in front of me. Carl and Lori were reunited with some man named Rick, whom she told me was her husband. He had been in a coma. Shane looked disapproving, but loving at the family. Amy hugged Andrea and I waited for my brother. He didn't appear, "Where's Merle?" I ask out of curiosity. No one spoke, "Where is he!" I screamed louder, gathering all attention, "He, uh, he was endangering the group, Jade." my blood boiled, "I don't give two shits. Where the hell is my brother!?" I stomped over to the back of the van, seeing it was completely empty. I punched the side of the metal van and returned, "Is he dead?" my voice broke, "No... He's handcuffed on a roof." I didn't know who said it, but I jumped in the van and started it, "Jade!" Glenn called, "Wait! Where are you going?" he called, "To get my damn brother." I growled. Glenn opened the door and pulled me out, "I padlocked the door shut. No way anythings getting in." T-Dog said. I felt a sense of calm fall over me as I jerked away from Glenn and ran to the tent not wanting anyone to see me cry.
------
"Guys. Stop." I Said, hearing a familiar sound. I was with the kids in the forest, permission from the moms of course. The sound of something chewing on something stopped my heart. I fumbled around my back for my machete, but the kids kept on going, "Carl! Sophia!" I screamed, but in a whisper. They just giggled. I sprinted after them, and they were frozen in place. A walker was chewing on a deer, with a few arrows inside its torso, "Kids! Go!" I screamed. They ran off, screaming. The walker payed me no mind, and kept munching on the deer. I pulled my machete, and be-headed it. Its frail body fell to the ground as I walked off. The men were running with weapons, and the women came up to me, "Kids are fine. It didn't touch them." I said, answering the questions to the mothers who were obviously worried about their children. They thanked me as I walked off and sat on the ground, violating the dirt with my machete. After a moment or two, I heard a familiar voice, "Merle! Jade! I got us some squirrel!" Daryl. I hoped up, "Wheres Merle, Jay?" he asked, "Why don't you ask T-Dog. He seems to know a lot." I debated on calling him nigger, but I didn't want to go that low. The situation folded out in front of me; Daryl threatening everyone, choke holds, and now he was leaving again. I began to climb in the back of the van, and I was pulled out by the waist, "What're you doing?" Glenn whispered, "Getting. My. Brother." I growled. He released me, and walked off. Soon, Daryl appeared with Glenn by his side, "You ain't going." he said, pulling me out, "He is my brother, too." I said, tears welling in my eyes, "I'm sorry, Jay. I care for ye too much." I understood. I wrapped my arms around his neck, tip-toeing a bit, "Please be careful, Daryl. You're all I have left." I said. He smiled, he kissed my forehead, "I will. Love you, Jay." he said, climbing inside the van, "You be careful, too." I said to Glenn quietly. I peered over my shoulder at Daryl, who wasn't looking, then kissed Glenn's check. He smiled, and heated up. I waved them goodbye, and walked down to the pond to help the girls with laundry.

"I miss my dog, Gump." I said, adding along to the list of things we miss, "Gump?" Jackie laughed, "Hey! I got him when I was 6 and he jumped a lot, but I couldn't say my J's right, so I called him Gump." I laughed, "I miss my vibrator." Andrea said, pausing for a minute, "Me too," Carol said, after looking over at Ed whom was watching us from afar. We all burst out in laughter, "This ain't no comedy club." Ed said, throwing down his cigarette. We began arguing, and he hit Carol. Something in me broke, and I pounced on Ed. Shane sprinted over, and just stood in awe. Ed kicked me in the stomach, but I didn't slow down. His nose was busted, and my lip was bleeding. As I was pulled off by Shane, I realized my knuckles were bleeding as well, "Don't you ever touch Carol, Sophia, or anyone in this camp! Got it?!" I yelled at him. He whimpered and nodded, as Lori released Carol and flung herself on Ed's body, "C'mon, Jade." Shane said, gently taking my arm. I reluctantly let myself hook my arm around his shoulders and he lightly touched my waist. He was patient with me, as slow as I was right now. All considering Ed kicked my ribs, and probably bruised or broke one. He walked me inside the RV and sat me down. I titled my head up, and he looked at my nose, "Probably broken, or out of place. The cartilage looks bad, so it's probably broke." he said, "Let me see your ribs." he said, motioned I stand up. I did as told, and held the brim of my shirt down, not comfortable with the situation, "C'mon, Jade. I gotta see." he said. I sighed and pulled up my shirt. You could see my ribs, and also my scars. My scars on my back weren't caused by myself, but the ones on the stomach were my own fault. Daryl caught me once... I remember it all.

// Flashback //
My hunting knife placed firmly in my hand, I dug the tip of it through my flesh on my stomach. I winced as I watched the blood trickle out, the bloody knife lay beside me on the sink. The door knob twisted, and burst open. Daryl stood there, a starstruck look on his face, "Jade..." he stopped, and looked, "Jade.. No. What the hell, Jade?!" his voice rose. I jerked my shirt down, and stood there, aware of the now forming blood line soaking through my shirt. He stepped forward slowly, step-by-step. When he reached me, he wrapped his arms around me and just held me. I was crying, and he was too. He released and sat on the bathroom floor, and I sat with him. He opened his arms, and I crawled in his lap, just sitting there and letting him hold me.
// Flashback over //

I snapped back to Shane, who was tracing the scars on my stomach. He looked up at me, "Your past is bad, isn't it?" he asked. I nodded, giving him a short answer. He stood up, and placed his hand in my hair, making me flinch at his touch, "Sh." he said, putting a finger to his lip. He bent down and touched his lips to mine. No, Jade. Not again. Pull away. My conscience was screaming at me. I tried to pull away, but he wouldn't let me. No matter how tough I was, I couldn't pry him off. He pulled me to the back of the RV, locking the door. He threw me on the bed, and covered my mouth. He didn't need too. I knew what was coming, and I knew it was worthless to fight it.
------
Dinner came early that night. Daryl, Glenn, and the others weren't back yet. It was dark now, and I couldn't think about the fact of me losing 3 loved ones in one night. My heart ached at the thought. My body was full of pent-up raged as I bit into my fish. Afar from where I sat was Dale, telling some of the group about his watch and the story about it. I cracked a small grin at the old man. I watched as Amy got up, but I couldn't hear the conversation. I finished my food and got up, walking back to my tent. I lay on my sleeping back, when I heard a scream. I snapped up and ran out, my machete bouncing on my hip the whole way. As I arrived, I saw walkers everywhere. Most of the group was fighting them off. I glanced around quickly, seeing Amy laying on the ground, Andrea sat beside her dying body. I felt pain for her, and unhooked my machete, running into the battle field. One after another, I sliced into the walkers 'causing blood to cover me. My body was covered in the red sticky goo as I kept going. Everyone went inside the RV, or their cars to secure the children. So here I was, fighting alone. Just as I sliced another walker, an arrow flew in a walkers head to my left. I smiled to myself, as I looked around, noticing everyone left me to fight alone. I sliced until I couldn't anymore. Glenn, Daryl, Rick, and T-Dog emerged from the shadows and began shooting. Daryl ran over to me, and I saw Glenn eyeing me. A walker snuck up behind me and I quickly turned around sliced it's head off of it's rotting shoulders. Daryl and I fought, our backs against one another. The two inseparable twins; Jade and Daryl. As children, you'd rarely see us apart. The walkers were gone, and Daryl and I turned to each other, "Are you okay?" he ask me, admiring my busted lip, "I got in a fight..." I said, then glared at Shane silently. Daryl tightened up, "Who." his voice was rough, "Ed. He hit Carol. But considering that I got my skills from you and Merle, I got the best of him. " I said, then looked around. Glenn was looking at me, shaking his head, "Is he dead?" I swallowed hard, "He... He cut his hand off. We couldn't find him, he was gone." Daryl said. I stormed off to our tent and zipped it shut. Merles clothes lay scattered everywhere. I picked up a a shirt of his and smelled it. It smelled just like him. I collapsed and started to cry, clutching Merles shirt for dead life. I picked up his leather jacket and slipped it on, falling asleep to the sound of my own tears and the smell of my dear brother.