11.

// Jade //
"Shot? What do you mean shot?" Dale ask, walking toward us, "I don't know, Dale. I wasn't there." I rolled my eyes, "All I know is this chick rode out of nowhere like Zorro on a horse and took Lori." I said, jumping the guard rail. Glenn looked at me, his eyes held a smile, "You let her?" Dale turned to Daryl, "Climb down out of my asshole, man." I smiled at this, "Rick sent her. She knew Lori's name and Carl's." Daryl said, pushing away from Dale. Glenn walked over to me, his arm going slightly around me, "I heard screams. Was that you?" Dale looked at Andrea. She didn't respond and instead walked away, "She got attacked by a walker." Glenn said, dropping his bag. I dropped mine and Lori's and leaned against the red jeep behind me, "Andrea, are you all right?" Dale called to her, still getting no response. I rolled my eyes at her immaturity, "Andrea!" I yelled at her, "Stop acting like a four year old and answer the damn question." I crossed my arms in front of me, "Why should I?" she scoffed, "Because Dale is being nice and not acting like a complete brat, like you!" I smirked at her, "It was my life! You wanted to stay, too! Aren't you mad at Glenn and Daryl for making you go, too?!" She stopped completely, putting her bag on the ground. I pushed myself off the car and out of Glenn's grasp, walking closer to her. She took a step or two forward as well, "I ain't mad. Wanna know why? Because living is the best damn thing you could ever want. They saved me, and I'm grateful. I'm not acting like a complete immature bitch." my hands were now dropped to my side, "Grow up, Andrea. Dale saved you. You wanna kill yourself? Here-" I handed her my gun. I was aware that everyone around me was watching, even T-Dog. She threw the gun and flipped me off, "Fuck you!" Andrea yelled at me, pushing me back. Something inside me snapped as I lunged on her, pulling my fist back. It slammed into her nose, busting it. She tried to pull my hair, but I moved away. She went to hit me, but I dodged, sending a fist back into her stomach, "BITCH!" she was screaming at me. I felt arms pulling me off of her. I elbowed the person trying to get me, and pushed Andrea on the ground, "YOU WANNA FIGHT. FINE." I yelled, punching her once more before I felt myself being torn away from her by two people. I was kicking at the people and then realized what I was doing. I stopped struggling and felt myself being dropped. I turned to see Daryl and Glenn pulling me back. As I walked off, I sent my fist flying into the window of the red jeep, shattering the glass in pieces.
"Hey, you okay?" I heard a voice behind me. Daryl. I turned to him, a drop of blood dripping from my knuckles. I broke and ran into his arms. He put his arm around me, "If it makes you feel better, you beat the shit outta her." I didn't even smile. Daryl sighed, "Glenn wanted to come, but I wouldn't let him." I nodded. I really didn't wanna see Glenn right now, "Thank you." I muttered to him, getting a kiss on the head in return, "Let's go get that hand cleaned up." Daryl smiled, walking me to the RV.

I kissed Daryl on the cheek, "I'll see you soon." I smiled to him. He nodded at me, "Love you, Jay." he said, "Love you, too." I climbed in the old, yellow jeep of ours with Glenn and T. We were off. We were going to the Greene's. Once we arrived, and we're at the front door, we just stood there, "So, do we ring the bell?" Glenn ask, causing me to smile, "I mean, it looks like people live here." I laughed at Glenn, "We're past this kinda stuff, aren't we?" T said, walking up the stairs. I held onto his arm, helping him up. Once we got up the stairs, a voice startled me, "Did you close the gate up the road when you drove in?" the girl from earlier was sitting in a rocking chair, "Uh, hi." Glenn said, "Yes, we closed it." I finished for Glenn, sending him a look, "Hello. Nice to see you again. We met before briefly." Glenn was pissing me off now, "Look, we came to help. There anything we can do?" T said, taking the words from my mouth. She stood, walking over, and then looked at the covered-up cut on his arm, "It's not a bite. I cut myself pretty bad though." he said to her, "We'll have it looked at. I'll tell them you're here." she said, smiling at him, "We have, uh, some painkillers and antibiotics." Glenn said, looking in his bag, "She already gave him some. If Carl needs any, " Glenn said, handing them to her, "Come on inside. I'll make you something to eat." she said, taking them pills from his hand. She opened the screen door, letting us in.