Bellamy - Too Far Gone

We watched as Raven slid on the helmet, swiping through the air, "He's right, there's one that we can't get to," I breathed in a deep breath and looked over towards Bellamy, he was all dressed in white, Clark caught my attention when she pointed the gun at Cadogan.

"Enter in the code," She demanded, "Do it now," She yelled at him.

He started entering the code, slowly but Clark kept the gun on him. I could tell she was paranoid; nothing could ease her. When he touched the last symbol, green mist formed behind up. He straightened up, staring at her, "There's your bridge, go," I looked between them, breathing in shallow breaths. 

"You are coming with us," She told him, I turned towards Bellamy. He was staring back at me, I looked away quickly and was trying to hold in my tears because he betrayed us, "Move."

"You have no faith Clark," He slowly walked towards the portal.

Bellamy moved but Clark quickly stopped him, "Not you," He looked shocked, "You made your choice," I looked between both of them, I didn't know what to do. Bellamy was there for me when I always need him and I loved him deeply but Clark would do anything to protect her people, I breathed in deeply, "Y/n come on."

I nodded, walking towards the portal but was stopped when a hand grabbed my wrist, "Don't do this, you know we are right with what we are trying to do," I turned back towards him, "Please understand."

"I don't know how to understand when I haven't been through what you have," I explained to him, he let go of my wrist and backed away. A pain shot through my chest, I jolted towards him. Wrapped my arms around his waist and shoving my face into his chest, he instantly wrapped his arms around me, "I love you, okay. No matter what happens," I mumbled, I felt him kiss my forehead before tightening his arms around me tighter. 

Everyone was already through the portal beside Clark, Bellamy and I. The guards stay behind as well, "Let's go Y/n," I felt her grab at my arm and pull me away from Bellamy, it just made me want to hold on tighter, "I mean it, let him go."

I turned towards her, "What are you going to do if I don't, shoot me?" Her eyes widened, I turned towards him. Staring up at him with tears in my eyes, "I don't want to let you go."

"I'll be fine here, just know I'll find a way to get to you," He leaned down, capturing my lips with his. Hot tears ran down my face when he pulled away, wiping them away with his shelve. I stepped away from him and he mouthed the three words to me. 

"So much for together, huh," Clark's voice sounded like she was hurting, I was about to walk through the portal when I heard Sheidheda speak. 

"I can help you, if you help me," He paused for a moment to cough, "The book."

Bellamy turned towards the book that had Maddie's drawings, I watched Clark tense up and take a step towards him but stopped when the guards took a step towards her. She had the gun in the air but they did as well, "Give me that," I watched as he looked through the book.

"Bell?" He looked towards me.

"Give it to me now," She waved the gun and pointed it towards Bellamy, he continued through the papers, "Bellamy, I mean it," She pointed the gun towards him, my eyes widened. 

"Clark, don't," I stepped towards her, standing behind her. 

"Step back Y/n," She ordered me but I didn't move, "Give it to me."

"Bell please give it to her," He looked at me and mouthing I'm sorry before stepping forward, Clark pulled the trigger, my eyes widened, and tears began to well up, "Bell," I screamed. Clark shot the rest of the guards and turned towards me, grabbing hold of me and dragging me through the portal. We were surrounded by forest when we came out, I fell to the ground. Breathing heavily, tearing streaming down my cheeks.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry," Everyone gathered around us, I couldn't look at her. 

"What happened?" Octavia questioned, I looked up towards and she was staring down at me, "Y/n?"

I looked over towards Clark, she had her back towards me. She couldn't look at me either, "She killed him, she killed Bellamy," Gasped engulfed the silence and I slowly got up off the ground, Octavia moved towards me, "No, please don't touch me," I let out a shaky breath and took a step back away from her but she wrapped her arms around me before I could, I struggled against her but failed when she didn't let me go.

"It's going to be okay, you'll get through this," She whispered, the tears never stopped, and I relaxed in her arms. Wrapping my arms around her as well, "He was too far gone, we both know it."