Bellamy - She Doesn't Want You Anymore

YOUR POV

I rushed over towards the dropship, watching the door closed with Bellamy and Murphy inside, "Why did he have to go in?" I questioned as I looked over everyone's face, "Why didn't you stop him," I yelled towards them, spinning around to see they all had straight faces. I knitted my eyebrows together, I was worried about him and I didn't want him getting hurt. I was getting distant though because of what I learned, he shot the chancellor. I was made at him but I didn't want him to get killed, especially by Murphy's hand. 

"He didn't want Jasper to die," I looked over towards Jasper and he had his arm wrapped around Monty's shoulder, "He's fine, Murphy didn't hurt him," I nodded my head then I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned around to see Raven looking at me. 

"If we can get under the floor then we can open the door and get Murphy to stop this nonsense," She muttered while talking to Clark and me, "Come on Y/n, I need your help," She grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the back of the ship, a piece of the dropship was open. We went in, walking towards the control panel, "We have to be quiet because I'm pretty sure they could hear us if we make loud noises.

I nodded, I heard voices coming from above. They must have been up above us by now, "This is what you get for trying to kill me," I heard Murphy's voice speak.

"Come on, put the gun down before you hurt yourself," Bellamy spoke. 

I heard some footsteps, "No don't you move," It was Murphy voice now, what was he thinking? I looked up at the ceiling, I wanted to know what was going on up there. 

"Y/n, pay attention," Raven whispered and I snapped my head towards her, "Twist these wires," She ordered me.

"You know I don't know what Y/n sees in you in the first place," Footsteps took over my eardrum after that, "She's too good for you," I narrowed my eyes while twisting the wires. 

"I know she's not good enough for me but if she wants me then I won't st-," But he stopped talking. 

"Just stop talking," I heard Murphy say, "She doesn't want you anymore since you tried killing Jaha," Murphy started to yell, I knitted my eyebrows together. I never said I didn't want him anymore, I loved him.

All of a sudden, sparks came from the wires I was working with, "Shit," I screamed then jumped back away from the sparks. I looked over towards Raven and widened my eyes when shots came through the floor, hitting me in the leg. I screamed out in pain, yelling came after that and I closed my eyes tightly from the pain. 

"Murphy," I heard Bellamy yell then banging coming from above, what was going on. I opened my eyes looking towards Raven, she was shot as well.

"Are you okay, Raven," She was holding her stomach, my eyes widened and I tried moving towards her but I groaned in pain. 

-10 minutes later- 

I was sitting against the wall while holding my leg, blood poured out slowly. Good thing he didn't hit a vital organ, I sighed. I heard footsteps coming closer to us, I looked in the direction. Bellamy, "Y/n," He rushed over towards me and I gave him a weak smile, "Don't worry Raven, Jasper is behind me," He looked at Raven.

He grabbed onto me, I winced in pain, "I want you Bell," I whispered to him while he carried me out bridal style, "Don't listen to Murphy," I continued to speak once we got out of the bottom of the ship. 

"I wasn't going to listen to him anyway but thank you for clearing that up," He chuckled and I rested my head against his chest, "I can't imagine a life without you Y/n," He mumbled then he kissed my forehead. 

"I can't imagine life without you as well Bell," I whispered back at him, we walked towards the entrance of the dropship because the grounders would be coming soon and I wouldn't be able to fight in the slightest. He set me down gently then sat beside me, "Did Murphy get away?" 

He nodded, "Yeah, once the door opened he took off after he shot through the floor," He explained, "Don't worry, I'm not going to let anything happen to you even though that asshole shot you."

I smiled up towards him, "Don't worry I'm not going anywhere," Then he placed his lips on mine, I was glad that I was with him now even though the grounders were coming after us, I would always be by his side.