Bellamy - Commander Part One

I stormed into the room with my head held high, I would be the next commander and they wouldn't stop me. I looked around the room, everyone had shocked reactions written all over there faces. Everyone split through the middle, there were people I didn't recognize, They looked to be sky people, I didn't care for them but I also didn't care if I stay in the crews or not, "Move out of the way for the new commander," One of my man yelled throughout the room. 

"What is this about?" The flame keeper spoke standing in front of the man and I, "There has to be a conclave between the night bloods to see who will be the next commander," I stayed completely silent as I glared at him. 

"I will fight in the conclave to earn my place as commander," My voice was clear and my head was held high, I looked to my right then looked to my left but quickly snapped my head back towards my right, his chocolate brown eyes captivated my own. I stared at him but he looked away because we couldn't hold eye contact for to long. 

"We are still waiting for more night bloods to come," The flame keeper stated and I nodded then turned to looked at the competition, I recognized the marking on her face, Azgeta. She was looking at me with a smirk on my face, I hated her with my whole being, she killed my mother and father then the flame keepers took me away. I told myself if I ever saw her again then I would kill her, that's what I'm going to do, she deserves it. 

"I'll be waiting in the hallway," I stated looking back towards the flame keeper, he just stared at me then quickly nodded then raised his hand towards the door. I quickly walked out of the room and took in a shaky breath, I needed to calm down. I needed to get her out of my mind, I needed to refocus on this conclave if I wanted to win and become commander.

I looked around the hallway, everything was dark besides the lights that were lighting up so people could see. I rested my back against the wall, it was cold against the skin that was exposed, "You didn't look very happy seeing her," I heard the voice that I missed so much, I looked towards the sound, he had a smirk on his face, "Don't worry I didn't tell anyone we know each other," He muttered and I nodded my head. 

"Bellamy," He gasped out while tears threatened to fall, "What if I can't do this? What if I can't save your people? What if I die?" I fired questions at him but he shushed me and quickly walked towards me, I looked around quickly to make sure no one was around, zero. 

He wrapped his arms around my waist, I rested my head against his chest, "Don't you worry about anything," He hugged me tighter, he kissed my forehead. I breathed in, smelling in his scent, I smiled when it calmed me down, "I'm sure you are going to wi-," He started to say but I cut him off before he could say more. 

"Don't get your hopes up Bell," I mumbled looking up at him, "I'm not going to get my hopes up with this conclave," I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him into a hug, I needed him to just hold me. We met when he was roaming the woods when he first came to earth, I was going to kill him but he told me he wouldn't hurt me, I believed him. We've been seeing each other ever since we've met, it was hard being away from him for so long. 

"Y/n, I believe you can win this. I believe in you," He muttered kissing my forehead again, I needed this. I needed him here with me, he helped me fight my nerves with this fight that was coming up soon, "Don't worry, I'll be in the room waiting for you to come up and take that crown. Don't let anyone control you Y/n, you mean to much to me for you not to come back up," He stated making me look up at him then he kissed me, passionately. Once he pulled away from him, I looked at him. The look made me melt, I loved him so much. I blinked up at him, this was it, I needed to do this for us and I needed to do it this me as well.