Bellamy - Come Back To Me

Bellamy's POV

Allie was starting to take control of everyone's mind, we didn't know how to stop it or how to slow her down. It was beyond frustrating and I couldn't wrap my mind on the thought of Allie controlling the people I cared about, we walked in Polis with gun in our hands. Waiting for people to attack us, we were on our way to stop Allie. I snapped my head when I heard a snap of a branch, it was one of our own. We quickly moved towards an alley of a building and I put my back against the stone building, "I hope everyone is alright," I heard someone say and I looked towards him, I hoped everyone was alright but Y/n was the only one on my mind. 

I haven't seen her since I left Arkadia and that was three weeks ago, we were trying to get to Luna but it didn't work out as planned. I breathed in deeply and turned the corner to see if there were people coming, no one. I waved my hand and we ran towards the tower but were quickly stopped. They gathered around us while holding guns in our direction, I sucked in a deep breath and raised my hands with the gun in one of my hand. 

"Lower your guns," We didn't listen to them at first but I noticed someone walk out from the crowd of people, her hair was pulled back in a pony tail and a straight face was plastered on her face. I stopped forwards but another person grabbed me and made me get on my knees, I looked up again and she was standing in front of me, "Y/n," I gasped.

"Bell," She looked around the area then looked towards me, she rushed towards me and dropped to her knees, "I was so scared that something happened to you," She muttered before placing her forehead against mine, I felt her breath on my nose. I missed her touch, I leaned forward and grazed her lips, she brought her hands up to my cheeks and deepened the kiss. We didn't care if people saw us, but it was short lived when she was pulled away from me. 

A knife was then pressed to my throat and Y/n's eyes widened, she tried lunging forward but the knife pressed into my neck. I gulped, "No, Y/n," I managed to get out, I blinked a few times and gulped again. Tears were rushing down her face, I hated seeing her like this. 

"Y/n, take the chip," I heard Jaha's voice.

I tried getting up but the man behind me held me down, "Don't do it," I told her, she never looked away from me. I felt a fist knock me to the ground, the knife cut my throat and I brought my hand up to my throat. It wasn't deep, just a scratch. I heard her cry out, I held up my hand, "I'm okay, Y/n. Just don't take it," I looked up at her, she blinked at me and nodded. 

I watched as her shoulder rise then she looked towards Jaha, "I'll never take that damn thing," She said through gritted teeth then I was kicked in the stomach, I groaned out in pain. She stayed silent and looked down at me, "Bell," She whispered but I shook my head, she knew I was going to be alright. But someone started dragging me, they stopped in front of her and I tried reaching for her but they grabbed my wrist. Pinning it behind my back, the man behind me started twisting my wrist and I groaned in pain, "Stop, please stop," She begged them. 

"Only if you take the chip," She looked to me then to Jaha, their minds were completely gone. Personalities wiped from a simple chip Allie programmed, I sucked in a breath as they twisted my wrist more. Tears were running down her cheeks while I screamed in agony. "Take it." I watched as she took the chip out of his hand, she was staring at it.

She then looked down at me, "I'm sorry."

I blinked a couple of times before nodding my head and gave her a weak smile, "It's okay, do it," I muttered softly while they let go of my wrist, we stared at each other as she placed it in her mouth then swallowed. I gulped and looked towards Jaha, glaring at him. 

"Bellamy, you should take it now since the one you love took it," But he fell to the ground and was out cold, I looked around and they all were. Y/n stood in front of me and smirked down at me, I breathed in deeply and quickly got up to my feet. 

She spit out the chip and held it in her hand, "You really think I would take this damn thing," I placed my hands on her cheeks and brought her closer to me, placing my lips over top of hers. 

I pulled away from her, "I knew better but you put on a pretty good act," She laughed at me and shook her head, "We better go before they wake up."

Footstep hurried towards us and we both look to see Clarke running towards us, "You have us to thank for that," She yelled but stopped and waved her hands, I grabbed her hand and squeezed lightly as we hurried towards her.  The other followed behind us, guns in hands just in case they woke up and Clarke lead us to where they couldn't find us.