Jasper - I'm Not Going Anyway

Hope you are having wonderful day!

He wasn't eating, wasn't sleeping that much either. I thought he would have moved on by now but he hasn't, I tried to make him feel better. Mia's death was hard on him, Prymefire wasn't any better. He went with us to the ring, Monty was happy he came with us. I was happy as well but he didn't seem to found of staying alive rather than dying in Prymefire.

I watched him just sit around, sometimes looking out the window and at the ground, "Monty he looks miserable," I whispered looking towards Monty that was sitting next to me, "I don't like seeing him like this," I continued to speak. We were sitting at the table in the center of the room, we were both staring at him. Wondering why he was acting like this, we've only been up here for 47 days and it was torture watching him.

"He just need time," Monty stated before getting up, walking away.

I shook my head, "You have no idea what you are talking about," I basically said to myself, I got up from the chair and walking towards him. I wasn't sure if he wanted to see me but I just wanted to talk to him, to make him feel better. As I got closer, he looked my way. I stopped, looking towards the ground and back up at him, "Can I sit with you?" I asked him, he continued looking at me then nodded.

I sat down quickly, looking out the window but I felt his eyes on me, "You don't have to comfort me," He spoke harshly, "I should have stay out there when prymefire hit," He confessed, I looked at him.

Widening my eyes at him, "Don't say that, we would be lost without you," I stated, he looked away from me. Looking at his hands that were entwined together, "I know it looks like its bad but we need you, I know I would be lost without you," I continued looking at my own hands, I sighed.

"You don't know how bad it is," Jasper stated.

"I do know how bad it is, I lost my best friend down there because she didn't make it into the bunker," I started, "I'm here though jasper because our people need me and I'm not going anywhere," I stated not looking up at him, kept my sight on the ground.

I felt his hand on my shoulder, I quickly looked up at him, "You are part of the reason I changed my mind, y/n," He muttered, "Thank you for always being there for me," I nodded, I hugged him quickly. Wrapped my arms around his neck, squeezing tight.

"You have no idea how much that means to me," I cried into his shoulder, he slowly wrapped his arms around my waist. Squeezing me as well, it meant so much to me that he would say those thing, "Jasper," I pulled away, "Don't ever scare me like that again," He nodded pulling me in close again.

"Don't worry," He breathed in, "I'm not going anywhere."