Bellamy - Whatever the hell you want Part 2

It was the next day, you were with Clark, tending to Jasper that just came back. He was hurt, badly, "What happened to you guys out there?" I questioned her, she didn't want to say anything. It must have been horrible out there, I just nodded, "I'm going to get more gaze," She looked at me, nodding slightly.

"Please hurry," She spoke softly as she put pressure on the wound, it made him groan in pain. I walked away. Climbing down the ladder, noticing that everyone was still outside. I placed my foot on the floor, stepping down looking around for the medical object. I quickly walked over toward a bag, running my hand through it, grabbing the rough texture. I stood up running towards the ladder, placing my hand on the cold metal.

I went to step up but someone grabbed me, spinning around, Bellamy, "What do you want, I have to get this to Clark," I muttered trying to get out of his hold.

"Come on come to my tent," He motioned towards outside but I shook my head, "Why not?" He questioned letting go of me.

"Because I don't want to sleep with someone that sleeps with all the girls in the camp," I spoke through gritted teeth, "Go find someone else," I turned around, ready to go back up to the middle of the drop ship.

"Wait," He quickly spoke out, he turned me around, kissing me softly.

I pushed him away, "Get away from me," I yelled at him, I turned around again. Climbing up towards the seconds level, "Here I go some," I muttered, rushing towards her. I watched her snatch it away, placing the fabric against the wound.

"He likes you, you know that right?" She stated looking up at me when she got it the way she wanted, "He only does those things because he is trying to get your attention," She added getting up from the ground to get some water.

"I would think that he would do something a little different," I muttered getting up, wiping away the blood that was on my hands, "What should you do?"

"I'm not sure but maybe you should give him a chance, he might change your mind," She spoke out walking back towards Jaspers body, making him drink the water, "Just go I don't need your clouded mind," She ordered, I just nodded.

Once I got out of the drop ship, I rushed towards his tent, hoping that he was inside. I rushed inside, seeing that there were bare women in his bed, 'I knew it,' I thought to myself. They yelled at me, telling me that it wasn't a free show and to get out, "Go to hell," I yelled at them.

I walked out of the tent, noticing that he was staring at me, regret written all over his face. I shook my head, running towards the woods, "Y/N," He yelled towards me, he was chasing after me. What did he want? To hurt me some more? I was running through the woods, trying to avoid him, that's when I felt his hands on me. Pushing me against a tree, "You can't just run out in the woods like that," He yelled at me.

"Yeah why would you care," I stated trying to push him away but he wasn't moving in the slightest. Why wouldn't he just let me go?

I began to cry, "Y/n what you saw wasn't what it meant," He muttered, wiping away the tears that were falling, "They were in there when I went in there, trying to get me into bed, I walked out of the tent," He tried to explain but I wasn't listening to him, I was looking at his chest, "When I watched you go in there I wanted to just hold you in my arms to make you see that it wasn't true," He begged getting on his knees, placing his forehead against my stomach.

My breathe hitched when got on my knees as well, "I don't know if I can believe you," I whispered, placing my forehead against his.

"Let me prove it to you then," He muttered softly, he placed his hands on my cheeks. Kissing me tenderly, the kiss was passionate, sweet. His lips were soft, he pulled away looking at me with pleading eyes, "I think I'm in love with you," He whispered, pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"I think I'm in love with you as well," I muttered, he smiled kissing me again, "Please don't hurt me," I stated.

"What ever the hell you want," He managed to say before kissing me again.

Please vote, comment as well! I would love for your feedback!!