Lincoln - You Don't Know How Perfect You Are.

It's been so long since I wrote an imagine for Lincoln, I wish he was in this season. Anyway, I hope you all are having a wonderful day. <3

We laid in the grass, watching the stars and the moon

We laid in the grass, watching the stars and the moon. Everything seemed perfect, crickets were chirping around us and every once a while you could see bats flying about. Our fingers laced together while I laid on his chest, it felt so right. It's only been a month since we dropped from the sky but we knew we belonged here, my people were finally on the ground.

"What are you thinking?" His deep voice startled me, making me jolt up to look up at him. He smiled up at me and I smiled at him as well, "Tell me," He unlaced our fingers and traced the outline of my jaw.

I leaned down and placed a soft kiss on his lips, "Everything is perfect," I mumbled against his lips then placing another kiss on his lips.

"Even though we are in the middle of a war and we are just sitting out here like everything is fine," He muttered, I rested my hand on his chest and pushed up. Sitting up and looking at Arkadia, "What's wrong?" He asked sitting up with me and swiping my hair from my neck, kissing my skin softly.

"I just wish there wasn't always a war," I whispered leaning into him, "I wish we could all live in peace," I continued to whisper. I looked at him, his face was incredibly handsome. I brought my hand up to his face, rubbing my thumb against his rough skin, "But at this moment it is so perfect, you and me here alone. Under the stars," I looked at them, shining bright like they didn't have a care in the world.

I leaned my head down on his shoulder, saving this moment like this could be our last, "One day there will be peace and we will live happily," He stated, I looked up at him and he was looking at the stars, "You don't realize how perfect you are Y/n," He looked down at me, "I mean it, we everything crumbling around us you couldn't be more perfect," I smiled up at him.

I giggled, "You know how to make a girl smile, don't you," He shrugged and I laughed at him, soon I was placed on the ground softly. He was kissing me with so much passion, "I love you," I whispered, it was the first time I've said it and I hoped he felt the same way.

"Y/n I love you as well," He mumbled softly against my ear.

I rested my forehead against his, "Say it again," I whispered touching my nose with his.

He chuckled but those three words slipped from his mouth again, "I love you," He muttered, "You have no idea of how much."