Bellamy - May we meet again.

We were all in the bunker, deciding who would stay and who would have to leave. Everyone was in an uproar, it was driving you mad. I quickly walked towards the door the enclosed the counselors and the rest of the group, "Where do you think you are going," A man with brown hair shouted at me, grabbing my wrist and pulling me towards him.

"Get your hand off of me," I yelled at him, trying to shove him away but he wouldn't move.

He laughed, "You think that because you are sleep with one of the leaders that you'll be safe?" He pulled me closer. All of a sudden, he slammed me into the ground making me scream in pain, "This little bitch thinks she can stay here," He shouted at the group, roars came from everyone. I was scared. Scared that they would hurt me.

"Please I didn't do anything wrong," I begged bringing my hands to cover my face as he picked me up, shoving me into the concrete wall, "Bellamy," I cried out but I knew he wouldn't be coming for me.

"Pretty boy isn't going to be coming for you," He muttered but soon the weight lifted, me looked to see that Octavia was staring at me, concern written all over her face.

"Are you okay?" She whispered stepping me closer, I looked down to see that the man was knocked down the ground. One of the grounders had his foot on him, containing him from getting up. I nodded looking back at her, "Good come with me," She grabbed your hand pulling me with her.

She dragged me towards the exit, she opened the door revealing Bellamy. He was running his hand through his hair, "Bellamy?" I questioned quickly walking towards him, "Why are you in here?" I fired another question, he wouldn't answer.

"Y/n don't worry about having a spot, I'll make sure that you have one especially after what happened," Octavia muttered turning around, that's when she started yelling things, I didn't understand. I turned towards him, he was staring at me.

I shut the door, "What happened out there?" He questioned taking a step forward, placing his hand on my face. Looking to see if he left any bruises, I'm glad that it was only a scratch, "Who was it, I'll kill him," He tried taking a step towards the door but I stopped him.

"Don't worry about me, I'm fine," I whispered, he looked down at me, "Did you need to talk to me about something?" I questioned him, he nodded. I looked around to see that the hazard suits were almost gone, only one was left, "You are leaving, are you?" I added another question to the mix, he didn't have to answer, I knew it.

"We are going to get Raven," He whispered, I looked down at the ground.

I shook my head, looking back up at him, "I'm going with you then," I stated but he stayed silent which concerned me, "Or you can stay here, I'm sure that Clark will be fine without you," I mumbled stepping closer to him, placing my hands on his chest. I felt his heart beat, it soothed me.

"No, I want you to stay here with Octavia," He muttered pulling me closer, hugging me, "I want to know that you are safe and out of harms way," He added, kissing my forehead.

"I'm safest whenever I'm with you," I whispered, he made me look up at him. He was smiling, "This is no time to smiling Bellamy," I stated, he just nodded. He grabbed my face pulling me up towards him, he kissed me. This kiss felt like we wouldn't see each other for a while, "If I don't come back then I want you to move on," He mumbled against my lips.

My eyes widened, "No don't say that," I yelled at him, slamming my fist down on his chest, "Bellamy you are the only one that I want to love so you better come back to me," I cried out, I looked anywhere but him, "I can't lose you too," I added looking at his face, tears were running down his face.

"May we meet again," He whispered wrapping his arms tighten around me, "I love you Y/n," He mumbled into my hair.

"I love you too," I pulled away and he did the same, I kissed him. This would be our last kiss if he didn't come back, I wanted him to stay but I knew I couldn't keep him here, "May we meet again," I mumbled against his lips. 

Please vote, comment. I'd love to hear your feedback!

 I'd love to hear your feedback!