Bellamy - You Can't Do This

I know it's been a while since I've posted and I hope you enjoy this one, I've been working on my book

I know it's been a while since I've posted and I hope you enjoy this one, I've been working on my book. I haven't published it yet but I wanted to give you something from it, I honestly have been working really hard on it. TamoriaClitton is the new page I've been writing on with my best friends, she's working on a book as well but she doesn't have a description for it yet.

Hybrid

"Malia has been hidden since the day she was born, kept under guard since she was very young to keep her safe. She is different from any kind of werewolf known to wolf kind but she thinks she is human. A mystery man comes to her school one day, threatening her life. When an ally comes to her aid, she discovers a secret no human must know. He takes her to his pack, a place that is filled with all sorts of dangers she was trying running from. Yet she finds something in those borders that would change her life forever. Will, she accept it or will she continue to run from it?

Xavier is known for being a bit harsh, tending to jump to conclusion before asking questions. He is threatened with being married before he could get the chance to find his mate, he needs to find his mate before this happens. When a mysterious girl comes upon his cells, he is attracted to her, curious about who she is. He tends to her, trying to build her trust but she is timid towards him, scared he might hurt her. Will his mate let him in or will he have married off?"

I hope you enjoyed that little description for my book, I'm really looking forward to uploading it soon. Hopefully, you will like it as well and follow my work on my other page, I also hope that you like these imagines because I enjoy writing them for you guys. Anyway, I hope you are having a wonderful day and a fantastic week!

YOUR POV

I sat in the room alone, staring at the blank wall, "What have I done?" I whispered to myself while tears ran down my face. A knock came from the door, I snapped my head towards the sounds. Bellamy. He looked at me sadly, "Wha-," But before I could I could start speaking, he came rushing towards me.

He wrapped his arms around me, "What were you thinking," He muttered, I didn't know what I was thinking, "Why were you with him? Why were you with Finn when he went to that grounder village?" He continued to speak and I didn't know what to say but I knew I had to talk to him about all of this.

"I don't know, he asked me if I could help him and Murphy but things got out of hand. I regret it all," I started and I closed my eyes tightly while tears streamed down my face.

He sighed and he pulled away to look at me, "They want you and Finn," My eyes widened and I didn't know what to do, "We have to hide you before they find you and kill you," He began to say then Clark came into view.