Lincoln - I think I can trust you.

Happy Friday, I hope you are having a wonderful day!

Please message me if you have any request, I would love to do them!

"Do you think that it's safe out here?" I questioned my friend that tagged along on my journey outside the wall, she didn't have to come but she wanted to. She didn't want me to go alone, I just wanted to look around, to explore the ground. We stayed quiet walking towards the river, it was so beautiful. The water cutting through the ground, the splashing of the water hitting along the rocks, "Should we go back?" I fired another questioned, I looked at her. Staring at her as she watched the water flow.

"Probably but I'm pretty sure they don't notice us missing," She answered taking a deep breathe before looking up at me. I looked around, looking at the forests that laid behind us, "Do you think the grounders are around?" She questioned me making me snap my head back towards her.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I would be sure that they would be, do you think that we should go back?" I questioned again but her eyes widened, "What, wha-," I tried to get her to speak but an arrow was in her chest before I could even finish, "Rose," I screamed, stumbling to the ground trying to wake her up. Her eyes wide as her last breathe took way.

I looked around, getting up from the ground, tears running down my face. Spinning around to try to figure out where it came from. I took a step but a knife was being pressed against my throat, "Don't move," A women's voice ripped through my ears.

I whimpered, "I promise I didn't do anything wrong, please don't hurt me," I whispered but she only pressed harder against my neck. I gulped, making sure not to move a muscle.

"You should have stayed back at your camp," She whispered in my ear, it made me shiver, "Move," She ordered and I obeyed. Taking small steps towards the woods that I was once staring at. Once we got to the edge, she stopped but I heard a "thud." I spun around, widening my eyes when I noticed her laying on the ground. Her head busted open.

A man was standing a few feet away from me, he didn't say anything. Held a straight face, "What do you want?" I begged stumbling back until I fell on my bottom. He raised his hands in the air, walking towards me slowly, I didn't even have a weapon. I should have taken one before I left camp with Rose, "Your people killed my friend," I spoke with power, where did that come from?

"Don't worry I won't hurt you," He whispered as he made in way to me, "I'm Lincoln," He stated squatted down so that he was eye level, I didn't believe him. I was pretty sure it was all over my face, "I swear I won't hurt you, come with me," He reached out his hand for me to take, I hesitated but took it.

"I think I can trust you," I whispered before he helped me up.