Jasper - Get your hands off

You were dancing freely, carefree not caring that anyone was watching. It was a great night, you just landed on earth. Nobody had a care in the world, we were finally free from the prison that we were locked up in for so many years. A girl was dancing next to me, swaying to what ever beat that we could imagine, "I think that boy is staring at you," She whispered in my ear. I looked up to see that she was right, Jasper was staring at you.

I smiled, wiping your hair back and forth, "Should I call him over?" I questioned her, she just shrugged. You always had a crush on him, you were in the same unit for years till you got locked up for stealing from the medical bay. I didn't know that he was locked up as well, didn't know what for either.

I swayed my hips, feeling two pairs of hands on my hips. I looked up to see that John was grinding against me, "You look so good," He whispered in my ear, I felt sick. I tried stepping away from him but he continued touching you as if nothing mattered.

"Can you get lost," I ordered him but he just laughed at me.

"Come on you know you like it," He went to kiss me but someone shoved him, pushing him on his butt, "What the hell man," He yelled out looking up to see whoever pushed him, Jasper.

"She told you not to touch her so you to back off," Jasper spoke with an angry voice.

When John got up, you could tell that he was taller then him, "Yeah and who is going to tell me no, you?" He questioned pushing Jasper's chest then punched him in the face.

"What the hell is wrong with you," I screamed at him, rushing over to tend to Jasper. Everyone was staring by now, "Get out of here," I ordered.

He bowed, "Anything for you, your majesty," He mocked, he backed away. Backing into the chest of Bellamy, he gulped. Turning around to see that Bellamy was beyond aggravated with this man, "Bellamy look I'm sorry but that kid was asking for it," That's when he hauled off and punched him in the face.

"That's what you get for not doing what you were told," Bellamy pointed out, taking a step towards him. John backed away from him, nodding and quickly getting up from the ground. Running in any sort of direction that he could get away form his attacker.

"Thanks Bellamy," I thanked him, he just nodded walking off towards the drop ship, "Let's get you check out, he hit you pretty hard," I stated looking at Jasper, he was already looking at me. A small smile on his face. I helped him up, walking him towards a log that had fallen. I looked at his lip, it was a little bloody, "I'm sure you won't need anything for this but thank you for sticking up for me," I added taking a seat next to him.

"No don't worry about it, he was getting a little handsy anyway," He muttered running he hands through his hair, "You looked good by the way," He motioned towards the now dancing people, he was meaning when I was dancing, wasn't he?

I blushed, "Thanks I was going to come get you to come dance with me but that jerk came over," I laughed looking into his eyes. He was indeed attractive, at least to me anyway. That's when I kissed him, he didn't know what to do, he just sat there. I pulled away, his eyes wide, "I'm sorry," I whimpered moving so I wasn't so close to him.

He shook his head, "No no it was good, I just wasn't expecting it," He stated moving closer to me, he placed his hand on one side of my face. Rubbing it softly then he kissed me, when he pulled away, "Best day ever," He whispered. I just giggled.

Please vote, comment. Request are open if you want me to make an imagine!