Bellamy - He's Gone Part 5

The wind was blowing through my hair as I watched them, tears were starting to well up in my eyes realizing he gave up the best thing that could have ever happened to him. He gave it up and choose her, he was looking at her deeply. He was in love with her yet he kissed me not even twenty minutes ago, she hugged him and I sucked in a breath. It felt like daggers stabbing me in the best, he looked up noticing I was watching them.

I stormed off, viciously running my hand through the hair that wasn't pinned up. Gripping it at the ends and pulling tight until I was whimpering in pain, I walked into an empty room. I was completely alone but I didn't need him, I didn't need anyone. A shattered mirror was hanging from the wall, my reflection made me feel sick to my stomach.

Blood was smeared in a triangle on my forehead, it meant I was Blodreina's right-hand women. It was supposed to be an honor but I'll I felt was regret, I stepped closer. Staring at the piece of hair Octavia cut to show that she could do whatever she wanted to me, I let her in my head. Messed with the facts but there was one thing that wasn't true, Bellamy didn't love me anymore.

I grabbed onto the piece of short hair, "You looked better with shorter hair anyway," His reflection formed in the mirror, he was standing behind me.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned looking at myself more than him.

He sighed, taking a step closer and putting his hand on my shoulder, "I wanted to know if you were alright," His touch made me melt, it always did and it always would. I kept my mouth shut, "I shouldn't have left you alone like that," He whispered and I looked up at him, he was looking around the room.

I placed my hand over his, squeezing it tightly. I spun around twisting his arm so his bad was now facing me, "You left me to rot down there, I begged for me to go with you but you made the decision to leave and follow Clarke on another hopeless mission," I let go of his arm and pushed him away, he stumbled forward but turned around quickly, "Plus you fell in love with someone else," I yelled at him.

"If I could change the past then I would but I can't," He said through gritted teeth, running his hand through his hair, "Y/n please that doesn't mean I don't still lov-," But I cut him off by slapping him in the face, he grabbed his cheek instantly. It was turning red already, he looked completely shocked.

I pointed at him, "You have no right to tell me this, I was yours and you just threw me away like I was garbage," I started to say breathing heavily, "I was made to do things that I didn't want to do, I was made to kill those who didn't fight in the arena and when the farm wasn't producing enough protein for us all. You want to know what your sister made me do, she made me shoot people that wouldn't eat the people that di-," He hugged me, holding me close to him.

I crumbled under his touch, my knees became weak, "Shh I'm here," He whispered against my hair, my legs gave out and he made us sit on the floor, "You are right I should have taken you with me," He mumbled against my skin, goosebumps flared when I felt his hot breath. He would always give them to me with every touch he laid upon me.

"I killed so many people Bell, I deserve to die. Please kill me," I whimpered looking up at him, he looked at me like I was the craziest person on the planet, "Please I'm a murderer."

"No, I'm not going to kill someone that is so dear to me," He grabbed my cheeks, "You are not a murderer if you are being forced to do so, don't you dare tell me that again," He hugged me tightly, I rested my head against his chest. I could hear his beating heart. I remembered when we first came to the ground, we would lay next to the fire looking up at the stars. I would lay my head on his chest, I loved the feeling.

"Don't leave me again," I whimpered, crying into his chest. He never let me go, "Please," I begged, crying onto his chest, I never wanted to leave his side again.

I felt his lips on my head, "I'm not going anywhere because I still love you," He started running his hands up and down my arm, it soothed me enough to calm me down. I closed my eyes and breathed slowly, soon I fell asleep in his arms.

HIS POV

She was asleep in my arms, she's been through so much that I could barely comprehend. I didn't want to move, I was afraid of waking her. She was scrunched up like she used to do when we slept in the same bed, she was breathtakingly beautiful. I looked at the triangle on the center of her forehead, what did it mean? I wanted to know.

"Bellamy," Echo's voice interrupted my train of thought, I snapped my head up to see that she was standing in the doorway, "What are you doing," She knitted her eyebrows together, I made her think that she was my only choice but it wasn't true.

"She was having a mental breakdown and I need to calm her down," I started taking a deep breath and the smell of Y/n filled my nose, I missed it so much.

"You made me think you weren't in love with her anymore, you said that you made the right decision by leaving her," She muttered, glaring at Y/n's sleeping body that was wrapped up in my arms, "You are a bastard, you never needed my love and you both do deserve each other because you both are pathetic," She spit venom at us both then she stormed out of the room.

I gently set Y/n on the ground, she continued to sleep. Stirring slightly but stayed asleep, I ran after Echo, "Echo," I yelled after her.

"I don't want to hear any of your bull shit Bellamy," I grabbed her arm and made her turn around.

"She's important to me and you knew that," I stated.

She groaned, "It's clear you aren't over her because you ran after her when she wasn't in your sight," She yelled at me which made people look at us, "Six years Bellamy, you've been without her for six years and you still can't get over her. You need to choose because I won't be tossed aside," She finished before turning around and walking away. I was left with my thought, I didn't know what to do.