Murphy - Whatever.

I watched it, episode one of season five. I think I'm falling in love with the show all over again! I can't wait for the next episode, Octavia looked so awesome! She's one of my favorite characters, who's yours?

"What the hell is wrong with you," I yelled at Murphy who was standing at the entrance of the camp. He turned towards me, raising his eyebrow at me. Like he did nothing wrong, "You know what you did," I continued to yell at him.

He raised his hands up in the air, "And what is that, princess?" He mocked, giving me a look like I didn't know what I was talking about.

"You let Finn, my brother, kill all those people," I screamed at him, making people look at us but I didn't care. Finn was my brother, I was like Octavia, hidden under the floor but they found me way before I could remember. My brother would tell me stories about my mother, he told me that she didn't mean to get pregnant with me but it happened so they had to deal with it.

"He didn't give me much of a choice, didn't he?" He was staring behind me, I quickly turned. Staring at Finn who was wide eyed at the scene that he was witnessing, "Tell her Finn, I tried to stop you but you wouldn't," Murphy stomped towards him, pushing him making Finn push back.

"No don't do that," I stated getting in between them, "I'm sorry Murphy," I whispered looking towards him but he didn't seem like he cared in the slightest.

"Whatever," He scuffed, walking away but I ran after him. Leaving Finn behind, "Don't you see the signs that I don't want you around me," He stated when he got into the base but I didn't listen, "Just go away," He shouted my way making me flinch.

"Look I'm sorry, I didn't know that you were trying to stop him, people were telling me that you were just standing there letting him do it," I muttered looking down at the ground, "I feel like I would be the same way if I lost someone that I loved," I whispered, looking back up at him.

He was raising his eyebrow, "Don't worry about, do you want to come with me to get something to eat?" He questioned waving towards the mess hall, I nodded. At least something good could come out of this day, "Next time get the whole truth not just half," He added letting me walk in front of him, he followed behind closely.

Please vote, and don't forget to leave a comment if you want me to do a request, always open for new ideas!