Bellamy - He's Gone Part 4

I feel some type of way about this one, I liked how it just flowed out of me. I watched two new episodes of the 100 and they got me shook, I cried at the end of the second to the last episode. I didn't want anyone to die and I hope no one dies because I can't take someone dying like Lincoln. He was such an amazing character, even though I love them all beside Echo for some reason. Anyway, I hope you all are having a wonderful day and a beautiful night, can't wait to write more for you!

Honestly scared to have you read this one!

"Y/n," His voice harsh, I was walking away form him. Trying to get away from my passed, he was chasing after me, "Y/n wait," He yelled grabbing my arm, I turned around. Sliding out my knife and pointing it towards his throat.

"You made your choice," I said through gritted teeth, pressing the knife against his skin harder, "You left me and now you have to live with it," I glared up at him, he had a beard now. He was always going to be handsome to me but he betrayed me and I was never going to forgive him for that, "I sugge-," But he knocked the knife out of my hand.

He pulled me in, kissing my lips roughly like we haven't seen each other in years, "I made a big mistake, forgive me," He mumbled softly, the hair on his upper lip tickled me.

"I can't," I pushed him away, looking angerly down at the ground, "I can't be with someone that doesn't pick me over someone else Bellamy, it has been six years. Things have changed," I started slowly looking up at him, he has a worried look plastered on his face, "You think I would just come running back to you," I tilted my head and knitting my eyebrows.

"I made a mistake," He whispered but the roughness of his voice made it seem louder than what it was

I sighed, "You always make mistake and I always forgive but this time I won't do that because I don't want you and I know for a fact that you have moved on since you have a love bite right there," I pointed towards the bruise that was formed on his neck, "I'm not stupid Bellamy, you gave them to me all the time," I added looking passed him, Octavia was standing behind him. Her face straight, "Blodreina," I got on one knee showing my respects, waiting for her to give me permission to stand again.

"Stand," And I did as I was told, "What is going on here?" She questioned, scanning both of our heated faces. When we didn't answer, she crossed her arms over her chest, "There are only twenty of us waiting to get out, let's get moving Y/n," I nodded, picking up my knife from the ground and putting it back in its holster.

I followed behind her but was stopped when Bellamy grabbed my arm, "I came back," He stated, I looked at him with sorrow, he was begging me. A part of me wanted to comfort him but I had to be strong for my wellbeing.

"And you broke me," I whispered, yanking my arm out of his hand, "Just remember that when you go off again," I added before turning around to follow after Octavia.

When I got to her side, she looked at me, "He's back yet you don't throw yourself at him," She raised her eyebrow at me, I didn't say anything. I kept walking, wanting to get out of this hell, "You made the right decision, you choose to live Y/n," She put her arm out waiting for me to grab it but I didn't.

"I should have let them kill me in that arena," I stated, I waited for her reaction. It was the same, flat like nothing seemed to faze her. I blinked rapidly, "I'm just a broken soldier waiting for your orders blodreina," I added bowing my head then lifting it up, she nodded. I didn't know if she understands me but I hoped she did.

"You have every right to be made at my brother but you are still one of woncrew and we need you like everyone else, I didn't let you live so you can be obstructed by a man that left you in the first place. He picked Clark Y/n, remember," A pain in my chest erupted making me wince, it hurt to even think about it.

I straightened up, "You have my loyalty blodreina," I muttered grabbed her arm that was still extended, "All of me, for all of us," We said in unison. I looked passed her, Bellamy was standing only a few feet behind her, "Get me out of here," I added looking towards the straps to carry me out, "Can I go?" I asked and she nodded. I hurried towards it, strapping myself in and was slowly brought to the surface while Bellamy kept his eyes on me.

HIS POV

Octavia turned around to look at me, "I knew you were behind me and I know that you still love her but you cannot have her, not when you shattered her heart," She started to say, stopping for a second, "I know you mean well brother but Y/n doesn't belong to you anymore, you made that clear when you left and never came back."

I ran my fingers through my hair, "I made a mistake, the worst one I could have probably made," I started looking up to see that she was out of her, I sighed, "She ran through my mind every day."

"That's why you are marked by another because you thought of her so," I covered the mark, groaning, "She's not going to forgive you Bell, why would she when you are the one that broke her in the first place," She muttered, turning towards the way to get out of here.

"Will you at least talk to her?" I questioned but she didn't turn around until she was strapped in.

Her face was still the same, straight with no emotion. Staring back at me with empty eyes, "I already have," Then they started lifting her up, what did she mean?

When I got out of the bunker, I looked around for Y/n but I couldn't find her. Instead, I came across someone that took care of me over the years, she stood by my side when I had no one, Echo. I walked towards her, she hugged me tightly, "Did they get everyone out?" She questioned and I nodded my head, "What about Y/n?" She knew about her, I told her everything. I didn't want to hide anything from her.

"She was down there, she didn't seem to happy to have seemed me though," I started looking towards the ground, she grabbed my chin softly. Lifting my head up to look at her then she kissed my lips lightly, it didn't feel the same. When I kissed Y/n down in the bunker, I felt the spark that we once had. I pulled away, looking at her, "She wanted to die because of me," I added and she knitted her eyebrows together, rubbing my arm.

"But she didn't and she's here now so be glad," She muttered, hugging me again. Hopefully, it would be, I wished I had never left her in the first place. Maybe take her with me, I felt so lost without her. I was looking at the ground but felt eyes on me, I looked up. Y/n.