Chapter 2

Komirad and Dawn circled around each other in the clearing, both hissing and thrashing at one another. Komirad clearly wanted to protect his friend. He stopped and held his glaze at the male cheetah. Amethyst remained calm and looked at everyone making sure they wouldn't interfere. Brook padded to her side and sat down then nods to the Alpha. Hearing the growling Dusk stepped into camp with her eyes wide.
"Dawn! Komirad! Please stop!" She was about to run in the way until Palmer blocked her path.
"Komirad challenged him... So don't get in the way..." He said sternly.
Thankfully, Dusk obeyed and sat watching nervously. She was uncomfortable and afraid. Amethyst could only imagine what she must be thinking.
Dawn snapped at the tiger, "Dusk is mine!" He snarls and steps closer.
Komirad didn't speak and he tackled the cheetah, ranking his claws into his side. Dawn yowls in pail then kicked him off, panting then ran toward Komirad and hit him with his head. He growls and falls at the impact. Standing, the male tiger growls, but was pinned by the cheetah and he knocked the window off him. Dawn got off smiling as Komirad lied lifeless, his eyes stared off into no where. His body was still.
"Komirad!" Dusk wails and cries, looking down.
Amethyst sat in disbelief she leaned into Brook, "get some water..." She whispers.
Brook nods and runs off grabbing a bark holding water. Palmer padded out of the shadows and Blossom refused to look at the scene. Until Komirad's eye dart toward Dawn. His head slowly turned, hissing and snarling. His eyes blaze with fury and his nose wrinkled as he snapped at the Cheetah.
Komirad leaped to his paws, charging at the male and he pinned him against a tree. Everytime Dawn would try to move, Komirad pushed him harder against the tree. He stands on his hind legs with his forepaws on Dawn's chest.
"I love Dusk enough to protect her so back off!" He snarls in his face.
The cheetah's eyes widen in fear and once Komirad released he fell to the ground trembling. Dusk ran over to the tiger as he stalked off. Her eyes were bright and happy.
"Your alive..." She purrs and rubs their cheeks together.
Komirad nods, "of course... I wouldn't let any cat hurt you..." He purrs as well then smiles.
Amethyst purred and looked at Dawn as he was being protested by the other cats.
"You're a monster!"
"Leave! You don't belong here!"
"You have no right to do that to your own sister!"
Amethyst ran over and stood in front of everyone facing the male cheetah, "you are banished from the Army... You are now an Omega and have no right to thrive with us!" She said proudly and courageously.
With out saying anymore, he growls as he dashes out of camp into the forest. Amethyst sighs and knew she had to make that hard choice, but it had to be done for the safety of her cats.
Turning Amethyst commanded, "If Dawn is caught snooping, hunting, or attacking. Kill on sight..." She could tell that Dusk was sad to hear the news, but she knew it was for the best.