Chapter 15

Months have pasts and now, Amethyst had her cubs. Sungaze led the group of warmer climate cats down South while Brook kept her word and took over as Alpha up North. Now the camp was quiet, only few cats remained. Blossom trained Mint about herbs, so she could take over as the Healer. Timber became a Hunter with his father and more cats have joined the Army. Another cougar (male) named Storm and a male snowleopard named Spear. They've been a great help around the camp with the top Guardians gone.
Today, Amethyst relaxed outside with the cubs lying in her fur. Forest always hunted for her and took care of the small lynxes when Amethyst went for a walk. She had two males and a female, one male named Cloud and the other Blizzard. The female had to be something that described her sweetness, Bliss is what Amethyst thought of. It seems as if Timber already has an interest in the little she-cub. Maybe one day they can be together.
Amethyst lifts her head and blinks slowly looking around. The sun was weak and no warmth came from it. Snow was already packed down in the camp from all the storms they got so far. Most of the clearing was filled with snow and ice. It shimmered from the sun's reflection and looked so beautiful. Once she felt rested, she got up and walked up onto the stump looking down at everyone. She smiles and sits watching amongst the camp.
"Amethyst, you are an amazing, Female Alpha..." Brook compliments from behind.
"Thank you... I really try to do what's best..." She turns her head to the Beta, "I'm glad you're at my side.. You helped so much while I'm busy..."
She nods and touches her forehead with her nose, "Of course, Amethyst..." She whispers and walks off to the new members.
Amethyst remained on the stump and stood proudly looking out into the forest. Wild Cat Army will always rule the Ancient Red Wood Forest and now it has fallen into place. These passed moons have gone by so quickly and this group was together for so long. It's amazing what natural selection does... Humans must respect our territory and can no longer harm any living soul again in these parts... She thought and leaps down over to Forest and the cubs. They touch muzzles and purr closing their eyes as the cubs come in between them mewing softly.
[The End]