Chapter 8

A rustling came from the entrance of the camp. Amethyst stood up perking her ears until she sighs, relieved to see Blossom back.
"Well?" Her voice was dense.
Blossom looked down, "the Alpha declined our request... He was harsh." She didn't look up, probably knowing Amethyst was looking at her in shock.
"It's fine..."
"But there was one wolf who offered to convince him to join up with us." She smiles a little encouragingly.
"Great!" Amethyst swells with hope and happiness, "I'll let everyone know." She nods and trots off to the rock.
***
The Female Alpha leaped onto the rock and stood above everyone else, "Attention, Wild Cat Army!" Her voice rang out and she stood proudly.
As everyone came to gather underneath the rock and looked up. She scanned through the cats spotting Blossom, and with a nod of approval from her, she began.
"Yesterday, Blossom was sent to the Rocky Wolf Pack to speak with the Alpha." She hesitated not wanting to say about his reject, "He accepted our alliance and now we have the power to take these humans out!" She yowls and her eyes were kean and sharp.
Sparrow nods standing beside her, his gaze rested on Holly. It was obvious he had a thing for her. Amethyst ignored the thought and continued.
"I'm sending some of our cats to meet these dogs at the prairie, where the grass rises above the rest." She smiles and looked at the Male Alpha, "now everyone get some sleep, we'll be busy tomorrow." She leaps down walking to the Alpha Cave. Her tail flicked as she looked at the shrine that was dedicated to her kin. Her eyes watered, "I love you..." She whispers and settles down in her nest.
Curling up beside her, was Sparrow falling asleep alone. Forest then came in and huddled up next to Amethyst purring. His breathe tickled her ear and she giggles softly, closing her eyes, then finally closing her eyes.