Chapter 11

There was only a few days left till the War with the humans. Komirad was told he had to take a group that needed more training. He trotted out to the prairie and looked around, he heard the wolves coming and he sat patiently.
"Komirad, I see you brought your Guardians," Gunner appears first out of the long grass.
"Yes, shall we work on technique? Amethyst kept most of the other cats in camp," Komirad nods.
"Very well," the Alpha Wolf nods back and started grouping his wolves with the cats.
The tiger looked at Palmer padding up to him, "What now?" His voice became deeper since they first met.
"We train," he responds and walks over to Ragged, "Shall we train?" He asked with a smirk.
The male wolf smiles, "of course..." His voice trails and he steps back a bit.
Komirad holds his ground, and waits for him to make a move. Ragged doesn't wait very long and runs straight at him. His teeth were bared and his eyes were narrowed. Komirad leaps into the air dodging his blow. He turns his body so his front paws were landing first. He pounces on him and pins him to the ground. The tiger's wait was heavier than the wolves' so he stepped off.
"You do good, my friend..." Ragged dipped his head in respect.
"Thanks..." Komirad smirks and sprints off to see what the other we're doing.
Dusk padded up to him and licked his cheek, "hey..." She purrs.
"Hello, my love," he licked her neck.
She smiles and blushes looking around, "Everything seems to be going well."
"Yeah, it's been rough though," he sighs and watches Palmer fall after a wolf knocked him down. Both laugh and smile as the serval gets back to his paws.
"Looks like we made many new allies," Dusk whispers.
"Yeah..." He smiles and started to walk over to the forest, "We can let them train." He turned to her as she followed.
Dusk nods and rests her head on his shoulder entwining their tails. He purred and sat under the trees, feeling the cool air in the shade. Komirad watched the cats and dogs work together. Each pair talking about how they could improve their moves.
***
As the sun falls, everyone said their goodbyes and split up. Komirad had his patrol go back and watched Gunner take his wolves back to their camp. He looked at Dusk with a smile and entered camp. Sparrow went over to Amethyst to report their progress while everyone else scattered around the camp. This battle could lead to many deaths and our freedom to be rejected... He thought sorrowfully.
Forest walked over to him, "I think I'm gunna ask Snow to be my mate now..." Komirad became close friends with the lynx, but he still was loyal to Amethyst.
"Why?" He asked.
"I love her, she excepted me for who I am. She was there for me and helped me through the break up... Unlike Amethyst...." Forest growls.
"Hey! She did it for the Army, and you, Forest!"
"She didn't do it for me, she left me in the dust! Alone!"
"Fine! Be mates with someone who you don't even truly love. It's clear you're still heart broken because of it and you want to make Amethyst feel worst than she already does!" The tiger stormed off.
He didn't bother look back, Forest had some nerves to say that about the Female Alpha. Komirad knew what ever he was saying, it was out of betrayal and pain.