Chapter 3

When I'm with you baby
I go out of my head
And I just can't get enough

When I'm with you babyI go out of my headAnd I just can't get enoughAnd I just can't get enough

"Gray," I hear the faint sound of Harry's voice as he gently shakes my shoulder. "Come on, babe. Get up, we have to get ready for work."

"Five more minutes." I groan, grabbing a pillow and flopping it onto my head to cover my ears.

Soon, the pillow is moved away and Harry presses a lingering kiss to my temple. The simple act ignites a warm fuzzy feeling inside of me, starting at my heart and traveling throughout my entire body. "You can have five more minutes. But I have to go back to my flat and grab my work clothes."

Being shamelessly clingy for once in my life, I roll onto my back and reach my arms up to wrap around Harry and pull him into a hug. I don't really feel shame in my constant want to be around Harry all the time or always be touching him, though. The feeling I get from him is like a drug that provides the best kind of high. I'm not going to apologize for wanting to be constantly high on my love for this precious man.

He lets out a huff as I pull him down to lay his full body weight on me, clearly not expecting me to pull him so abruptly. "You can wear whatever you want to work. I think your boss will be okay with it." I quip, enjoying the feeling of him laying on top of me. For some odd reason, unbeknownst to me, this cuddling position makes me feel safe and protected.

"Will she now?" He retorts and I can practically hear the smirk in his tone of voice.

"In fact, I think your boss will be totally okay if you just, I don't know, show up to work wearing only what you're wearing now." I speak with a tone of fake innocence.

He pulls his head up and out of the crook of my neck to look down at me now. "Babe, I'm only wearing my underwear right now." He states, his brows furrowed in confusion.

"Exactly." I grin and raise my head up to peck his lips. "I quite like it when you're only in your underwear, encyclopedia."

My shy boy returns, a blush rising to his cheeks in reaction to my words. His head then falls back into the crook of my neck. "We haven't even made it to the office yet and I can already tell that it's going to be a very interesting first day back to work." He laughs, his voice muffled from the pillow his head is partly laying on.

"You're dating me." I laugh and bring my one hand up to run through the messy morning curls of his hair. "Every day is going to be a very interesting day for you."

"And I wouldn't have it any other way." He replies.

We lay there for a moment, just enjoying the feeling of being so close to each other. But that moment is ended when Harry moves his cheek to wiggle against the side of my neck and tickle me with his slight stubble. "Harry!" I shout as I try to squirm out from under him.