Chapter 5

It's been a hard day's night
And I've been working like a dog
It's been a hard day's night
I should be sleeping like a log

It's been a hard day's nightAnd I've been working like a dogIt's been a hard day's nightI should be sleeping like a log

Work today was different. But I think that it was a good different.

Harry and I arrived together and it was nice walking into the building with him, instead of alone like usual. I don't know why such simple things like walking into work with Harry make me so happy. But they do. Maybe it's how it feels so easy. Or maybe it's because doing anything with Harry makes whatever we're doing ten times better.

I swear that man is like a damn drug. And I'm addicted as hell.

But I have no shame in that.

This is probably what the honeymoon phase of a relationship is supposed to feel like; never wanting to be apart from the other person because you feel so happy when you're with them.

In my past relationships I never got to experience this sensation. Those relationships always felt so, I don't know, nerve wracking and forced? I was always worried that I would mess something up in those relationships. I always felt like I was walking on eggshells.

But with Harry there is this sense of comfort and ease that I never experienced before.

Most of that comfort and ease probably stems from the fact that I'm in love with the guy.

He makes me so happy and I never find myself worrying if he will judge me. I think that's the main thing that I love so much about Harry. I feel like I can be completely myself around him without worry. And that is such a freeing feeling.

The first half of the work day felt like it dragged by as slow as a snail. I was catching up on paperwork, emails, and other things. I was so antsy the entire morning because all I could think about was getting to eat lunch with Harry.

Getting to see him during lunch was a great boost for me to finish off the rest of the work day strong.

I had a bunch of meetings I had to attend to after lunch. Some were about budgeting, others were progress reports, and a few were about project proposals.

By the time that the meetings were all well and done, I made my way back to my office to make a call for an interview that I had to do for a magazine cover that I will be appearing on.

I have done interviews before. I am one of the most successful young business women in the nation. So I guess that people find that worthy to write an article about.

I don't mind the attention. But I try not to think about it. I just think of it as I'm doing a job that I love and am proud of how well my company has grown. I don't know if I deserve all the praise. I'm just a regular person.

Which is why the fact that I'm going to be on the cover of Vogue is a confusing concept to me. I'm just Grayson. I like dancing around my apartment to Snoop Dogg and eating ice cream out of the tub. How am I worthy of being on the cover of such a prestigious magazine?