Chapter 7

Pretty woman, look my way
Pretty woman, say you'll stay with me
'Cause I need you
I'll treat you right

Pretty woman, look my wayPretty woman, say you'll stay with me'Cause I need youI'll treat you right

The summer season is ending soon and I'm not happy about it.

I like warm weather.

Even more so, I like what comes with warm weather.

Weekends spent laying in the sun by the water, nights at the fair, driving with the windows down, and wearing cute outfits that I don't have to cover up with a big winter coat.

I like warm weather.

I don't like cold weather.

Even more so, I don't like what comes with cold weather.

Trudging through piles of snow when walking to work, not wanting to leave my apartment ever because it looks too dreary when I peer out my window, the stress of the holiday seasons, and end of year reports I have to do for work.

I don't like cold weather.

But, trying to look on the positive side of things, I had the idea of going shopping after work for some new autumn and winter clothing pieces to try and get me excited about the weather change.

Harry decided to tag along. It really didn't take much, if any, convincing him to do so.

It's been around two months that Harry and I have been dating. And things are just so easy with us.

It's become like an unspoken thing that after work we always spend time together and that usually ends with us spending the night at one of our apartments.

You would think he would have gotten sick of me by now, but thankfully he hasn't.

I was almost certain that after he caught me rapping the entirety of Crazy Rap that I would have scared him off.

Yet, he has stayed. He continues to stay.

My worries of him leaving me so soon like everyone else has in the past have started to dwindle day by day. Progress.

Speaking of progress, Harry has made his own progress as well. I don't think he's noticed, though. But I sure have.

One thing that I have noticed is how he is becoming less unsure about showing me things he enjoys and parts of his life. Yeah, it still takes some reassurance on my end. But slowly but surely, he's not hesitating as much.