Chapter 8

It's gettin' hot in herre
So take off all your clothes

It's gettin' hot in herreSo take off all your clothes

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Yes, Miss Saxton," I reply with a nod. "The vibration chamber results came back and they are more than satisfactory."

"Thermal shock?" She retorts, raising one brow quizzically.

The corner of Grayson's lips twitch up just the slightest bit in a teasing fashion, driving me crazy. And the way that she is playing footsie with me under this table is not making it easy for me to focus on this very important meeting.

"Thermal shock, thermal aging, connector cycling, vibration chamber, dielectrics, isometrics," I list off, staring right into her eyes. "I had all my lab technicians run the final rounds of tests after our final tweak to the microprocessor. I think it's safe to say we can pass on the project to the next stage."

I feel her foot slowly slide up my calf, a chill running throughout my body from the feeling. "So, Mister Styles," Grayson hums with a smile, acting like her teasing and her calling me that isn't turning me on. "Who do you think that we should first pitch this to?"

For fucks sake she is so damn sexy talking all business like this.

Sitting there across from me in that outfit too, it's hard to focus on anything but her. She's wearing a black pencil skirt that hits a little above her knees, some classic black heels, and a black blazer that is open to see the burnt orange blouse she is wearing. The color looks amazing on her and the fabric of the blouse keeps clinging to her bra every so often, begging me to reach out and fix it for her.

If we weren't in a board meeting with a bunch of company executives right now, I wouldn't be so worried about trying to act casual right now. But with the way Grayson is acting, the way Grayson is looking...God it makes me want to just lean across the table and kiss the shit out of her.

People at the office, at least to my knowledge, don't know that her and I are dating. And I'm happy about that.

Nobody needs to know about my private life.

"I would say that we should send a team out to Tesla to pitch the processor." I declare, pulling myself out of my thoughts and forcing my eyes away from where Grayson's blouse is caught on her bra yet again. "They're very progressive in the technology they use in their vehicles. If we get them on board with my microprocessor, then everyone will want it." I state matter-of-factly. "I actually have a contact over at their headquarters that could probably get us in with Elon."

"That sounds great." Grayson nods with a light smile. She then turns to look down the large mahogany wood table to her left. "Mister Miller," Grayson calls to get the department head for marketing's attention. "Gather your best to work up a pitch for this."