🌴 𝖧𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗒𝗆𝗈𝗈𝗇 ᴘᴛ. ɪ 🌴

⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

𝐴𝑢𝑟𝑜𝑟𝑎'𝑠 𝑃𝑜𝑣:

"Darling...darling, wake up. We're about to board the plane," I heard Jasper whisper to me as I felt him shaking me awake.

"Huh," I groan out as I'm woken up from my sleep.

After we left the reception at Waterton, Jasper drove what should have been about 11hours, yet he made it to Seattle in 8 1/2 so that we can board a private plane that will take us to our honeymoon destination. He still hasn't told me where we're going exactly, and I haven't tried reading his thoughts. I want to be surprised.

I look around outside and take in our surroundings. It's still dark outside considering we left late and the time change is behind here. I notice that there were two people standing outside the steps to the plane.

"Must be the pilot and attendant," I thought.

As I was focused on my thoughts and surroundings, I didn't even notice Jasper coming coming back.

"Come on darling, the plane is waiting for us. You can continue sleeping on there," Jasper says as he comes back around towards my door.

"Alright, thanks," I tell him as he helps me out of the car.

As we get near the steps I'm able to see clearly who was taking us.

(Top to Bottom: Aaron Taylor, Sarah Michaels, Julie Reece, Vance Williams

(Top to Bottom: Aaron Taylor, Sarah Michaels, Julie Reece, Vance Williams.)

"Good evening Mr. & Mrs. Hale. Thank you for joining us. My name is Aaron Taylor and I'll be your pilot."

"I'm Vance Williams, the copilot."

"Julie Reece, one of your flight attendants."

"Sarah Michaels, your other flight attendant."

"Thank you gentlemen and ladies for escorting us to our honeymoon destination. Is the plane ready to set off," Jasper asks.

"Yes, the plane is ready to take off. We were just waiting for your arrival. We have set up the bedroom and some beverages. We'll have food set up for when Mrs. Hale is fully awake," Julie says.

"Thank you. We appreciate it," Jasper says.

With that said, the crew allows us on first and follow behind with Sarah closing the hatch. The inside looked very comfortable and warming.