🌴 𝖧𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗒𝗆𝗈𝗈𝗇 ᴘᴛ. ɪɪ 🌴

3rd POV:

After another long plane ride to arrive at their honeymoon location, Jasper and Aurora descend from the plane and thank the flight crew for their journey and hospitality.

"Jaz, where are we," Aurora asks.

"We'll darling, we are in the Philippines. I rented one of the private islands for an entire month so that we can enjoy our time alone," Jasper answers.

With a blush covering her face when Jasper said alone time, Aurora grabs her backpack and follows Jasper to the car that was waiting for them.

"Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Hale. Let me get those bags for you," the driver says.

 Let me get those bags for you," the driver says

"Thank you, Aaron," Jasper thanked the driver.

Aurora was patiently waiting for Jasper to join her as she was standing next to the car. After Jasper helped Aaron load the bags into the trunk of the car, he joined his wife who was waiting for him by the car, taking in her surroundings. Jasper opens the car door for Aurora and in return she gives him a sweet peck on his cheek as a thank you. Pretty soon once the newly married couple were in the car Aaron starts driving off towards the docks where Jasper will soon drive himself and Aurora to the island he rented.

"So, are we almost there yet, Jaz," Aurora asks.

"Yes darling, we're almost there. Trust me, you will enjoy it."

After a 10 minute drive, Jasper and Aurora arrive at the docks where a boat is waiting for them. The two step out of the car, thank the drive and grab their luggage. They made the short trip from the parking lot to the boat and boarded.

"We'll set our luggage here so that if we hit a rough wave they won't go flying out," Jaspers says. They put their stuff closer towards the center.

"Now sit back and relax, it'll be at least a 10 minute ride."

As Jasper steps up to the wheel, Aurora sits next to him in the passenger's seat. Considering it's still dark out Aurora looks up to the sky and stares at the stars. She does her best to see what constellations she can see and identify, but she's no astronomy specialist.

Without feeling the look she was receiving, Jasper stared adoringly at his wife. He was excited to see what marriage life would be like for both of them. Pretty soon while the two were completely lost in their own thoughts they had arrived to the island. All Aurora could see really was the outline of the island and right then she knew that it would look astonishing in the daylight.

"Oh, Jasper...you didn't have to do this much for me. This, I mean I can't really see much but I bet it looks wonderful."

"Of course I had to do this for you, darling. I only want the best for you because you deserve the best."

With a blush creeping onto her face, Aurora looks away in content. She knows that she should've guessed that Jasper would do something above and beyond for her. He truly, madly, deeply loves her with his entire unseating heart.