Plane Ride and a Very Dark City

3rd person POV:

The group of Volturi vampires had boarded the coven's private jet that will transport them to their destination.

The city that has no sunlight ever. Rjukan, Norway.

Aurora has settled herself in the couch along with her mate, Jasper. The others sat in the other seats. It was dead silent.

"Hey Jaz, I'm going to sleep for a bit

"Hey Jaz, I'm going to sleep for a bit. Would you wake me when we get close," Aurora asks her fiancé.

"Of course darling. Go to sleep, I'll be right here."

"Thank you. I love you."

"I love you too darling."

With that, Aurora laid across the couch, Her head on Jasper's lap, covered with a blanket. Jasper made sure she was comfortable, wanting his mate to be alright with everything.

 Jasper made sure she was comfortable, wanting his mate to be alright with everything

(Pretend they're on the plane)

Pretty soon, all the vampires could hear the slight snores coming from the human.

"So how did you end up meeting her, if I may ask," Zachary asked Jasper.

With that said, the jet took off, beginning its six hour flight.

"Well you see, she was adopted. Her adoptive father. Who couldn't give a rats about her, adopted her a few month after she was born."

"Wait, so she doesn't know anything about her biological family?"

"I believe not. I haven't, nor will I ask her. She is fine with me, as she's told me before."

"Oh, sorry. Anyways, about her 'dad.'  "

"Right. Well she had an older 'sister' named Isabella. Well she came and lived with them, and fell for my brother. Well because of her, my family was put in dangerous ways. And then after our graduation, my family planned a party to seem 'normal.' Well, six year old Aurora had to tag along and that was when I met her," Jasper says, smiling at the memory of meeting his beloved mate for the first time.