The Trip to See the Cullens

Aurora's pov:

The day had arrived. Today was the day I was to leave with my mate and three other to check in the Cullens. Today will be the day I see the people who abandoned me after eleven, almost twelve, years ago.

I had trained the rest of the week so I can be prepared.

Right now I am in mine and Jasper's room, doing some last minute packing. We were to stay there, but two towns over.

We didn't want to attract any attention. Aro wanted us to stay for a bit to see how things were going and how they did things around.

Of course the Cullens has moved around, knowing that they could not stay in Forks. Last I heard, they were living somewhere up in Canada. I'm not for sure.

Jasper and I have made up. It took me a while to finally convince him of letting me have a child with him.

He talked with Aro about it and making sure that when the time came that we are to be extra prepared.

He didn't want to lose me.

But we decided to wait until after we get married. It seems better that way because nothing will be in the way.

Especially not...them. They will not ruin my mood.

I was to focused on my thoughts that I didn't even hear jasper open the door and come in. I only realized he was here when he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"What are you thinking about darling?"

"Nothing much really. Just the mission and our wedding."

"Hmm. Are you nervous about us getting married? Because we can wait a bit linger if you're not ready."

"No, I am. I know for sure i want to marry you and only you."

"I like to hear that. So Aro said we will leave by tonight. He has the plane ready for us. Do you know if the other three are ready?"

"I know for sure that Bianca and Tyler are, but Hannah will pack last minute."

"Of course. Well are we done packing? I know you were checking to make sure we had everything."

"Yes I double checked and we are good to go. But I have a question for you."

"Yes?"

"Are you ready to see them again? I mean they were your family for a long time. I understand if you have to stay behind an..."

He cut me off.

"Darling, if they were truly my family, then they wouldn't have gotten rid of you. They knew how much you meant to me. And besides, wherever you go, I go. Always now and forever."

At his charming words of affection, I blushed and smile at my mate

At his charming words of affection, I blushed and smile at my mate. He knows his way with words and how to affect me with them.

"Did I make you smile darling?"