Plan Set in Motion

Aurora's pov:

I woke up to a stiff, cold body lying next to me. As I fully opened my eyes, I turned to see that it was Jasper who was next to me. I smiled at the sight of him with his eyes closed. I knew that he wasn't asleep due to his vampirism not allowing him to, but the peace and quiet appears on his face.

As I was lost in thought and too busy admiring my fiancé, I didn't notice him opening his eyes to look right at me. I felt his palm caress my cheek as he looked at me in a lovingly way.

"Morning darling. How did you sleep," he asks me.

"I slept amazing. When did you get back here? Actually, how long was I asleep," I questioned.

"You we're asleep for ten hours princess. That flight took the energy right out of you. That cat nap in the plane didn't do anything. Once we arrived, you immediately fell asleep. I came back in around two in the morning," Jasper says.

I stare at him in confusion. It didn't feel as if I had been sleeping that long. Much less for ten hours. I looked towards the clock in the nightstand and saw that it read nine thirty two in the morning.

"Wow, I guess you're right. I'm thinking it's the jet lag that's catching up. Anyways, what did you find on your search last night," I ask.

"I found another cabin close to the city...well it very close actually. Everyone is there, including Renesme's mutt, Jacob. Those two were asleep while the others were taking runs in hunting," he answered.

I nodded my head, letting him know I was following along. I thought for a second and said,

"Maybe it's time that they see us. Let's let them know that their actions are being watched. I was already able to put a block on all of our minds from Edward and a shield to keep from Alice seeing us."

"That is amazing darling. Now when would you like to set this up? Now?Later?Tonight," Jasper asked.

"Later actually. You know I'm still human and have my needs. And one of those right now is to eat. Would you mind making me something while I get dressed, please," I asked Jasper.

I gave him my puppy eye look which works on everyone. I do t know how or why, but it does. And right now it isn't failing me as I see Jasper's mental wall breaking at the sight of me.

"Of course darling. I'll make you an omelette. So be quick unless you want to eat cold food," he jokes.

I roll my eyes at him and push him over. He laughs at me as I stand up and head towards the bathroom to get ready for the day.

I dressed in some black jeans, a white turtle neck, a grey vest, grey leg warmers and some brown boots. I brushed my hair back and put it in a ponytail. Once i was done, i stepped out from the bedroom and entered the kitchen to see my wonderful fiance cooking me breakfast.

Walking behind him, i wrapped my arms around his mid section and laid my head in the middle of his back.

"Hello darling. You ready to eat? I made you your favorite," Jasper says.

"Really? Jaz, you didn't have to make me my favorite. Toast would've been just fine, " I tell him.

"I wanted to do something special. Besides, you're the only one in the house that will eat, so i might as well make you great food while it lasts," he says.

I sigh a bit, knowing me being changed is a rough topic for him. I kiss his shoulder and walk to the coffee pot that was brewing me some coffee. I poured myself a mug and put in what i enjoyed with it.

"I'm sorry darling for ruining the mood. I'm still getting used to the fact that you're going to be changed. To me it just seems like yesterday you were the five year old girl i just met. A crazy 5 year old girl who put Edwards and Bella in their place," Jasper says, chuckling at the end.