Wedding Planning

⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇Next Day ⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇

Aurora's pov:

I woke up groggy, my limbs felt stiff, something felt off. Without a single thought I walked towards the mirror in my room. Gasping at the new sight of myself, I screamed.

Within a second, Jasper is right by me, looking over me to see if anything was wrong.

"What's wrong darling? Are you okay? Do you need something," he quickly questions.

With a shaky hand, I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Wh....what happened? Why do I look like this," I ask him.

"Why don't we sit down so I can explain

"Why don't we sit down so I can explain. Yeah? How does that sound?"

I nod my head and followed as he lead me towards the bed. As we both sat down, Jasper grabbed my hand and starting rubbing circles, attempting to calm me down.

"Darling, what is the last thing you remember?"

"....the Volturi had us in their arms. That's the last thing I remember. Why? What happened?"

"Well, after the Volturi had all of us, it was like a switch flipped inside you. All of a sudden, every single gift that you have gave off an energy blast. Your appearance change. It was like a whole other you. After threatening Aro, we all walked out. As soon as we stepped outside, you fainted. I carried you back home and laid you down. You went back to normal, but your hair just changed. That was the only thing that changed," Jasper explained.

Hearing what happened caused me to remember myself. I remember the power I felt, liking how powerful I was. Just remembering how all that felt like scared me. I was scared of who I was going to turn into.

"Darling? What are you thinking?"

"I'm scared."

"Why? Do you want to tell me?"

"I'm scared of the feeling that I felt with all that power....I liked it. I liked feeling that powerful. I don't know what's going on," Aurora gently whispered.

Seeing how afraid his mate was, Jasper coddled her and tried to take away her fright, but even while she was still weak, her shield remained strong.

Jasper heard light footsteps coming up the stairs and towards the room. Already knowing who it is, he lets his mate go and watches as Jonas enters the room.

"Aurora...sis, how are you doing," Jonas asks as he steps into the room.

Lifting my head from Jasper's shoulder, I look up at my twin and see concern in his eyes. I take a breath and relax.

"I'll be fine. How are you? Is everything okay from what happened," I ask him.

"Yeah, everything is great. Our siblings are downstairs waiting to see you though. Also, Edward wanted to talk to all of us about something. He said you would know what he means," Jonas says as the three begin to descend down the stairs. "Do you know what he wants to talk about?"