🔔Wedding Bells 🔔

3rd Person Pov:

The next day had arrived. For those who do not sleep were up and preparing for the celebration that was to occur later on throughout the day. But for those that do sleep, well, they're just now waking up and being quickly fed to get ready.

All except Aurora who is still sound asleep. That is until her brother comes busting through the door, the noise scaring her awake.

"Travis! What the heck! What was that for," Aurora shouts.

"Well Miss Sleepy head, it's time for you to get up and ready. You're getting married today, remember?"

"That's today," shouted Aurora. "I thought I still had time. Why didn't you guys wake me up earlier!"

Jumping out of her bed, Aurora quickly rushes to the bathroom to shower while her siblings just stood in the bedroom watching her run around.

"Looks like my job here is done. I'll leave you guys to it," Travis says as he walks out. "See you at the ceremony!"

As the same time he walks out, Alice, Hannah, Bianca and Rosalie walk in.

"Is she done yet," Alice asks as she starts to grab all of the products she'll need to get everyone ready.

"She just hopped into the shower. Give her about ten minutes. I left her robe I there," Tamara says. "I'll go bring the rest of the stuff."

"Right. So let's get everything set out and ready, I'll go get the rest of the girls and send them to the room," said Aspen as she leaves the room to gather the rest of the girls.

(Dressing/ Makeup Room)

As Alice and Hannah fix up the room where everyone will be getting ready, Aurora had just finished her shower and put her robe on

"Are you done yet Rora? We still have to get you all ready," Tamara says as she walks in to see if she was done.

"Yeah I'm ready to get pampered," Aurora teases.

"Great. Alice is doing your makeup, Hannah is doing your hair, and Carlie is doing your nails," Tamara explains as the two walk into the dressing room.

As the two walk in, the rest of the girls who will be attending are already in the room.

"Look who's here. The bride to be," Carlie says upon seeing her baby sister.

"Alright ladies. No time for chit chat...well not a lot anyways. Find yourself a partner and start working," Hannah orders.

Of course, Alice, Hannah, and Carlie volunteered to help Aurora, the rest found themselves a girl to help. The wedding was to take place around 3 in the afternoon, so that gives the women at least 6 hours to get ready seeing as it was 9 in the morning.