Training

Aurora's Pov:

Slowly stirring awake, I felt cold arms pull me in closer. I sighed comfortably, already knowing that it was Jasper. He told me once that he enjoys holding me while I sleep, but that I am very moody.

"Did you sleep well, darling," I hear him ask.

Not wanting to speak or get up just yet, I nod my head and seek comfort from him as I bury my head into his chest. I hear him chuckle at me as he tightens his grip on me.

"Darlin, you got to get up. We have training soon and you need to be there. Come on, I'll start your shower for you," Jasper tells me as he untwines his arms from around me and gets up from his spot.

I groan at him because he just moved from me when I was very comfortable. Flopping back down on bed, I heard the water running as Jasper began setting it for me. As much as I didn't want to get up, I had to because we're going to start training soon.

Stepping out of bed and walking to the shower, Jasper stood in front of the door, smiling at me.

"You awake yet," he mocks.

"Oh shush. I'll be done here in a bit. I'll see you downstairs," I tell him.

Before I close the door, Jasper gives me a peck and heads out. I blush and close the door. Jasper has always cared for me. He's been there for me all these years. I just thought about the day that we would begin our forever...the day I become Mrs. Hale.

Shaking myself from my thoughts I strip down and jump into the shower. Not even fifteen minutes, I was done and dressed and ready to go. Heading downstairs I heard loud chatter from the many conversations going on.

"Morning princess. Ready to get your butt kicked," Samuel cockily asks his sister.

"Morning, and I'm not the one going to get my butt kicked today," I sass back.

Everyone laughs at us and go back to doing what they were doing. I turn my way to the kitchen and walk in to see my older sister, Aspen, making me and Jonas breakfast.

"Hey, so how'd you sleep? You get enough rest for today," she asks me.

I sit at the island and respond,

"Yeah, I slept fine once Jasper helped me. Hey, so where's everyone else?"

"Well, Travis, Carlie, and Zach left to go hunt before training. Uh, I think Oliver, Alice, and Rosalie haven't left their house yet," she answers, finishing my breakfast.

"Okay. Hey, where's Tamara. I haven't seen her lately," I ask, curious about my other sister's whereabout.

Aspen looks at me and looks back down, trying her best to hold in her laugh. A few seconds later, she lets it out.

"What? What's so funny? I literally asked a simple question," I ask her.

"Well you see, Tamara has been going out for a while when no one is paying attention. She met this guy from the town, and she's told me that he is the one for her," Aspen explains.

"Omg, really? I'm so happy for her. But why is she keeping it a secret," I question.

"Do you know see how our brothers are? One of them literally pounced on your fiancé because he was your fiancé. Imagine what they'll do when they find out about him," says Aspen.

I chuckle at the memory of one of my brothers leaping at Jasper once I told them that we were to be married.

"Well then, her secret is safe with me. I will not tell a single soul," I say while pretending to zip my lips.