Siblings.....?

Aurora's pov:

Arriving at the cabin, Jasper set me down as I turned to look at the vampires who said they were my family.

"Explain," was all I said.

"Maybe it would be better if we were sitting. It's quite a long story," says one of the girls.

"Okay. Come in," I say stepping inside.

Once all of us had entered the house, we went and sat in the living room.

I sat at the couch, along with Hannah to my right and Bianca to my left. The guys were behind us.

The other girls, and one guy, sat in front of us.

"Where should I begin," one asks.

"From the beginning."

"Very well. My name is Carlie. Aspen is on my left while Tamara is on my right. Travis is standing with Samuel. As Samuel said earlier, you are our sister. Baby sister to be exact. Jonas is a few minutes older than you," says Carlie.

"Wait, a few minutes. Does that mean he's my..." I trailed off looking at the guy one sitting down.

"Yes. I'm your twin. I am older than you by seven minutes," said Jonas.

I was in shock. This whole time I didn't know anything about my family. I believed that I was alone and now I have siblings. I have a twin.

"Aurora? Darling, are you alright," Jasper asks me as he sets a hand on my shoulder.

I heard my brothers grow at him.

"Stop. He is fine. He's going to be your brother in law actually," I tell them.

"My what and what now," Samuel asks.

"Brother in law. We're engaged, but we've been together for a while. He was the only there for me when those bastards traded me for the wench," I angrily say.

Jasper sets his other hand on my other shoulder and begins to rub them. I immediately calm down at his touch.

"How long," Jonas asks.

"He's been by my side since I was five. He didn't ask me to date him until I was old enough to understand everything. We're just recently engaged. Aro wants us to finish this mission first. Then he...he wants Jasper and I to have children," I whisper the last part.

Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned that because next thing you know, Jasper was tackled down.

I turned my head and saw that Jonas was the one to attack him.

"Stop, please stop," I screamed.

Jonas didn't listen so I did the only thing I could think of. I used Jane's power on him.

He groaned in pain and fell to the side. As soon as I saw him move away from Jasper I stopped.

I had never felt so guilty in my life.

"I'm sorry. It wasn't Jasper's choice. Aro asked us to, but Jasper disagreed with him. It was me. I'm the one who wants a baby," I say as tears slowly fell down my cheeks.

I feel an arm wrap around my shoulders as saw that it was Aspen.

"It's alright. We understand. If we had the chance, some of us would have taken it," she says.

I nod my head as a 'thank you' and face Jasper. I looked him over to see if he was okay and he gave me a nod.

We had all calmed down and sat back down. This time it was Aspen who started speaking again.