Cold! Reader x Akeno

Requested by: @Snowtiger23

Summary: You've always avoided a certain raven head but to your dismay, she always bothers you
__________________________________

You are nicknamed the ice princess in Kuoh Academy. Obviously, your attractive looks and cold personality landed you this title and you are one of the top female idols in the Academy. Frankly though, you couldn't care less and you get annoyed at all those giddy stares being directed at you.

One time, there was a pervert classmate of yours who tried to touch your hair and you gave him a good beatdown, which resulted to him being sent on the clinic for the whole day. You forgot his name. Was it Hodo? Hyowdo? Whatever. You didn't give a shit about the guy. You expected your classmates to start distancing away from you because of that incident but the opposite actually happened. You became popular and your fanbase actually increased.

How annoying. You thought.

"Y/N-chan~" and speaking of annoying, a particular raven head always manage to get on your nerves.

"What is this woman's deal?" You rolled your eyes and didn't bother glancing back. You walked faster but to your luck, the person caught up to you.

"Y/N-chan, are you avoiding me again?" pouted the raven head while clinging to your arm. You yanked your arm back and glared at her.

"Himejima-senpai." You always make it a point to call her by her surname. "Stop following me."

"Ara Ara but I want to spend time with you ~ "

You scoffed internally and turned back. Akeno waved to your retreating figure and called out.

"At break time Y/N-chan! I'll see you at the library!"

"Tsk. Is she stupid or what?" You shook your head in disbelief. Did she really think that you'll meet up with her? What an idiot.

"Akeno." Rias walked towards Akeno's side and glanced at your direction. "Are you still pursuing her?"

"Ufufu. I never stopped Rias."

"But she keeps on ignoring you. I doubt you'll be able to get her to be friendly with you."

"In due time, Rias. That will happen." Akeno hopefully said with a closed-eyed smile. "Y/N will be mine, you'll see."

"Will it really?" Rias sighed. "I don't know where you got your determination from."

"It's because Y/N is the one for me and I won't stop unless she is with me." Akeno dreamily said and a look of mischief crossed her eyes. "And just imagining the things we'll be doing together in the future.. ufufu. It gets me so excited!"

"Whatever you say, Akeno. Let's just get to class."
_______________________________________

"Doesn't she know anything about personal space?!"

You are peacefully eating your lunch alone in a 5-person table when Akeno suddenly arrived. You ignored her as usual but Akeno scooted her chair very closely to you. You could practically smell the scent of her shampoo. You tried distancing your chair but Akeno would just erase the distance between you.

"For goodness sake, Himejima-senpai do not disturb me!"

"Ufufu. You finally talked to me." Akeno looks delighted. "Now, let's have our lunch. Say Ah~" she offered you a piece of her food with her chopsticks.

You could feel the stares the two of you are receiving and you got highly irritated because your peaceful time lessened.

"You don't like it?" Akeno pouted when you just stared at her with a clenched jaw