Tomboy! Hybrid! Reader x Rias pt. 3 (FINAL)

Summary: With the full moon approaching, what effect will it bring to you and the others?
___________________________________

After the success of the mission, Sirzechs permitted you and your brother to stay for a few more weeks until he calls the two of you back. You were happy, since this meant that you can spend time with the others more.

"Should I fry some bacon or should I go with chips instead?" You said while looking at the fridge for food. "Hmm, did Rias already ate? I'm not sure whether she already did.."

The red head left to buy a few supplies while (B/N) had to do some errand for Sirzechs.

"Well, I think I'll just fry some bacon in case she hasn't eaten yet." You licked your lips as you took out the frozen meat. The moonlight's beam passed through the window and you temporarily stopped to gaze outside.

"Full moon.." You breathed out. " What a drag. I guess I'll have to control myself-

*(CHING!)*

"Urk!"

You fell on your knees and placed a hand on your chest. You were breathing heavily and you could feel a pain in your gums.

"S-Shit.." You tried to stand up but you find it hard to do so. "What's happening to me..? Normally.. it isn't this hard to control my sudden transformation.."

You touched your arms as you felt shivers run through your body. When you managed to stand, you shakily headed to to the room to look for the scarf.

"T-There it is.." You said between short breaths. When your gaze landed on the mirror on top of the furniture, you observed that your eyes were a deeper shade of color. You then clutched the scarf in hopes of calming down but to your dismay, the pain is still persisting.

"Arghh!" You dropped to the floor and your hands involuntarily made a scratching motion. This made you release the scarf you are holding.

"Control..." You gritted with slowly elongating fangs.. "Control yoursel- AAH!"

You clutched your head and curled your body in effect. The unwanted transformation is coursing through your body and you can't do anything to stop it.

"Y/N, are you here?" Rias gasped when she saw you. She quickly approached your position. "Y/N! Y/N what's wrong?"

As if you have no control of your action, you stood up in a flash and pinned the red head to the wall. Your hand found her neck and you strangled her.

"Y/N.." Rias struggled to speak. "I can't. I can't breathe.."

You were growling dangerously and your grip tightened even more. Rias coughed a few times and looked shocked at your ferocious expression.

"Y/N - *cough* S-Stop. Control yourself."

Rias can feel her breath declining and in that instant, fragments of information flashed to her mind.

*(Flash!)*

"Y/N..... Noo." An image of a girl soaked in her own blood flashed in Rias' mind. In front of the girl, there was another child and her elongated claws residing on both hands were dyed in crimson.

"Rias.." The other girl seemed to snap out of the trance and she covered her mouth in shock. She backed away from the bloodied girl and she fell to the ground in shock.

*(Flash!)*

Rias' eyes widened as she recalled the event. Memories of your bond with her in the past finally recovered on her mind.