✳ Fallen Angel! Reader x ORC peerage

Requested by: @Starlit_Anime

Summary: You are the younger twin sister of Raynare. When the latter reached her unfortunate end because of Kokabiel, you were left alone all by yourself. And that's when you met Rias and the others...

P.S - ✳ Symbol means the one-shot is a family-friendly theme or platonic.
____________________________________

"Please come again." You said with a smile as you assisted the last customer for the night. You are operating a small cafe which was built upon the funds gathered by Raynare and her friends. You always had an interest on selling coffee and other drinks so Raynare decided to let you start a business

"Yoshi. Seems like all our cakes were sold-out, Pao-Pao." You spoke to the fluffly white cat who was laying on the table."

"Meow."

"I have to order for new batches on the supplier soon." You made a thinking expression while tapping a pencil on your chin. Pao Pao seemed to agree to this as he purred and circled around your feet.

Suddenly, the bells hanging on the door chimed and you looked up as Raynare and the other girls walked in.

"Hello onee-sama." You greeted with slight hesitance as you noticed the scowl appearing on the woman's face. The rest of her members also had a tense aura but nevertheless, you maintained your smile.

"Had a bad day at the Quarters...?" You asked cautiously and the others silently nodded.

"Can we have some espresso, Y/N-chan?" Kalawarner asked you as she massaged her temples. You quickly left to prepare their drinks and when you finished, you carefully placed it on their table.

"Thanks." Kalawarner uttered same as Mittelt who held a small smile.

"That imbecile.." You slightly flinched when Raynare slammed her fists on the table. The latter proceeded to rant and curse a certain man

"After all we've done for him? He's gonna go around and threaten us? Who the fuck does he think he is?!"

"We don't really have a choice." Mittelt smiled sadly. "He even sent out Dohnaseek to make sure that we are complying to his orders."

"How I wish I can blast their faces away." Kalawarner sneered and Raynare agreed to this.

"Um.. Who are you guys talking about?" You sheepishly asked and scratched your neck.

"That bastard Fallen General. Kokabiel." replied Raynare with a heavy tone before sipping her coffee. You looked at your sister sadly and wished that you could help her on the troubles.

Between you and the rest of the girls, you've stayed on the city instead of attending to the Grigori Headquarters. Ever since you were young, Raynare has always been the stronger one. You might be twins but she was the one who always protected you after the two of you were abandoned.

She might act cold and unforgiving but deep inside you knew that she has a soft heart. She just doesn't show it openly.

"I wish I could help you, onee-sama." You said in an apologetic tone which caused Raynare to look up.

"I feel like I have always been a burden to you and the others. I can never join on helping you on missions and I don't know how to fight properly."

"Stop saying that, Y/N." Raynare quickly said to stop you from crying. "You are never a burden and having you safe is already enough. Don't look down on yourself."

You nodded while trying to control your sobs. Kalawarner and Mittelt looked at you in sympathy and rubbed your back.

"There there. Don't cry little girl." Kalawarner said.