🔞 Cold! Reader x Asia pt. 2 (FINAL)

Summary: Having your friendship reconciled, you and Asia are inseparable as before. However, one specific scenario seemed to test Asia's feelings once more...
____________________________________

"Good Morning Y/N!" A cheery Asia greeted you once you entered the school gate. You flashed a smile in return and the blonde immediately clung to your arm.

"Morning Asia. Did you have a good sleep?" *(lol. So random)*

"Hai! And I watched the movie you recommended." Asia paused to think. "But I haven't finished it yet since we have to get up early."

"Hmm.. We can finish it later if you want?"

"Okay. After we finish our assignments, we can do a movie marathon." Asia held a thumbs up and you mirrored the action. Both of you then giggled at your silliness which caught the attention of your other classmate.

"I still need to get used to the sight of you and Y/N-san being all close." Kiryu grinned teasingly at Asia. "It was not long before that you kept on sulking on why Y/N-san is mean to you."

"Mou. Stop teasing me Kiryuu-san." Asia pouted and clung closer to you. You ruffled the blonde's hair and glanced at Kiryuu.

"Asia's right. She might cry if you keep teasing her, Kiryuu."

"Mou! Not you too, Y/N!" Asia separated from your arm and feigned an angry look. You just chuckled in reply and brought her back to your side.

"If I didn't know better, I'll think that you and Asia-chan are dating." Kiryuu directed her teasing smile to you.

"Well.. Asia is cute so that idea isn't so bad." You said with a grin which earned a laugh from the other girl. Asia on the other hand, looked down to hide her blush.
______________________________________

"Y/N say ahhh."

Asia held a chopstick before your mouth and you followed her orders. You were seated next to each other at the cafeteria together with Issei and two other classmates.

"How was it?"

You chewed the food before flashing a grin.

"Amazing as always."

"I'm glad.." Asia shyly said and tucked a hair between her ear. Issei frowned at the scene and requested Asia to feed him too.

"I'm sorry Issei but I only brought lunch for Y/N." Asia sincerely said and felt bad. Issei just smiled in understanding and uttered 'Don't worry about it.'

"Here man, I'll just feed you instead!" spoke Matsuda with a stupid smile and shoved a large amount of rice in Issei's mouth. The action caught Issei off-guard which caused him to choke.

"Are you trying to kill me?!" Issei smacked Matsuda which caused laughter at your table.

"Ehem. Excuse me, Y/N-san." You looked to your side and saw Kiryuu. The others also gazed at the girl.

"Hi. What's up?"

"Somebody was looking for you at the school gate."

"Hm? Who could that be?" You thought in confusion and shared a look with Asia.

"Did he/she mention who she is?"

"It's a girl and she claimed that you were neighbors." Kiryuu said and one specific person crossed your mind.

"Ohh. I see. Well, I better talk to her."

"Yep. She's still waiting for you there."

Kiryuu went to sit on your place after you left. The usual talk continued but Asia couldn't help but pout at your disappearance.
___________________________________