Cold! Reader x Akeno pt. 2 (FINAL)

Requested by: @Gabriel004910

Summary: You and Akeno are now official. With a little jealousy on the mix, you realized that you aren't the only one who can act cold.
___________________________________

"Minna-san. I would like you all to meet, my girlfriend, (Y/N) (L/N)." Akeno cheerfully said and looked at you with a proud look. You awkwardly greeted the 3 members in the clubroom with a small wave. Since you've been cold and refusing to socialize for some time, you found it awkward to interact with others again.

"Who would've thought?" Rias was surprised for a second before looking at Akeno with an amused look. "Well congratulations. I never expected that you'll get her to date you."

"Fufufu. What did I say? Me and Y/N are meant to be." replied Akeno with a giggle and clung to your arm. You blushed faintly especially when the others gave you teasing looks.

"Y/N-san, right?" Kiba said. "My name's Kiba Yuuto. Nice to meet you. I'm from the other class."

"Yeah, I know." You thought that there's no need for him to introduce. You've heard of his name from the screams of multiple fan-girls. "Nice to meet you."

"And this one's Koneko-chan." Kiba motioned to the girl beside him.

"Hi." Koneko greeted you with her usual stoic face.

"And I'm Rias." The red head greeted. "Be careful around Akeno."

"Geez, Rias. You make it sound like I'm gonna eat her up." Akeno feigned in offence before looking at you mischievously.

"But maybe I will indeed do that. Y/N-chan is quite tasty~ "

"Akeno!" You scolded with a flustered face. When you heard the laughs coming from Akeno and the rest, you looked away in defeat.
_____________________________________

You were scribbling some doodles on your notebook to kill time. When you felt a tap on your shoulder, you looked over curiously to see who it is.

"L-L/N-san.." the same perverted boy you sent to the clinic was looking at you with a shaky smile.

"What?" Your voice turned out harsher than you intended which made the boy flinch.

"A-Ah, erm. Nevermind."

"If you have something to say, just say it." You firmly said. "Otherwise, I'll punch you next time for disturbing me without a reason."

The boy gulped and decided to ask right away.

"U-Umm. I noticed that y-you've been hanging out with Akeno-senpai lately."

"He noticed? Is he stalking us or what?" You squinted your eyes.

"So?"

"And I just want to ask if..." The boy's eroge mode activated. "If what they said about Akeno-senpai's oppai feeling like they are really soft, true! I just wanted to confirm their theories! H-Have you touched them? Have you felt them when she's clinging to your arm? I-

*(SLAM!)*

You hung your head low and a dark aura surrounded you. The boy let out an 'Eep!' when you slammed your hands on the table.

"Listen here you perverted shit. Do you think it's proper to ask those bullsh*t questions to another woman in the first place? If you seriously think that's okay, then I guess you need to get your head checked! And how stupid of you to approach me again and ask me that question? Do you really want to die?!"

The pervert cowered as you slowly took steps towards him. You gripped his collar and he was sweating bullets at this point

"And if I hear you speaking crap about Akeno and look at her as if she is a piece of meat, then I swear. I'm gonna send you not to the clinic this time, but on a fucking hospital!"