Flirty! Tomboy! Reader x Jealous! Akeno

Requested by: @Snowtiger23

Summary: Will your Flirty nature drive Akeno away? Or will it lead you closer to her?
____________________________________

You are a member of Kuoh Academy's female basketball team. Technically, this is the only basketball team present but since the school recently turned into co-ed, there is now an entry for the male basketball team. The female one is more popular though and it is long established compared to the male team.

"Y/N here's your new jersey!" Your closest friend in the team handed you the item. You smiled when you received the red and white jersey with your favorite number.

"Hey Capt. Shall we practice more for our shooting skills?"

"Of course." You checked the time before responding. "15 minutes."

You received a chorus of approval from your group members. From the sidelines, a group of female students were praising the team but they were mostly cheering on you.

You waved at them and sent a wink which only drived the cheers louder.

"Gosh Y/N, you're such a flirt." Your friend laughed.

"I have to return my appreciation seeing that they have made their efforts to watch us practice." You acted seriously before joining in the laughter.

"That is just explaining that you are a flirt, but in a formal way."

"Correcto." You wagged you finger. "But can you blame me? Girls are awesome."

Your friend rolled her eyes playfully as you continued your monologue.

"Seeing them act giddy and smile when they get noticed is such a heart-warming sight." You placed your hands on your chest teasingly. "It's enough to keep my energy going."

"What about the boys?."

"Nah. Never mind them." Your quick mood change and nonchalance sent your friend laughing.

"Do you have something against them?"

"Nothing really. But they're just plain old boys. The girls are better." You replied before taking a sip of your water. "I don't understand why they turned the school into co-ed."

"Why? Afraid that you've got competition Ms. Lover girl?"

You grabbed a nearby ball and made a perfect shot. The girls swooned at this and cheered louder.

"Baby, why should I compete when I am already the winner?" You smirked.

After practice, you instructed your team to take a quick shower before dismissing them. You and your friend then headed to the cafeteria to buy some snacks.

Along the way, you spotted Akeno walking with Rias. Your friend nudged you and secretly pointed to the raven head.

"There's your target, Ms. L/N."

"Yes. My girlfriend looks beautiful as always." You dreamily said.

"Girlfriend?" Your friend chuckled. "Wow. Akeno Himejima-san as your girlfriend. You've got dreams, Y/N."

"Watch me." You winked at your friend before heading straight to the oneesamas' direction.

"Hello ladies."

Rias gave you a short greeting while Akeno smirked.

"Would you mind telling me where you are heading?"

"To the faculty room. We just have to drop these boxes." Rias replied and motioned to the boxes they are carrying.

"Oh, I can handle that." You offered to help and then retrieved the boxes from Rias. Akeno stepped closer to you and touched your arm.