Quiet! Loner! Reader x Rossweisse

Requested by: @Im_Icy53

Summary: Out of all the students,
your quiet nature stood out to Rossweisse the most. She always wonders on what could be the secrets you are holding, and the reason behind the sadness she sees...
____________________________________

"Good work, minna." Rossweisse smiled and the students cheered. Mid-terms just got finished and majority of them passed the test.

Rossweisse was relieved at the results because it showed that the students were actually learning instead of just gawking at her. She wouldn't deny that during her first week of Kuoh, she received multiple praises from the students because of her youthful looks and appearance.

She got worried on whether this was a hindrance but good thing that the students' have a responsible side to them.

And speaking of responsible, Rossweisse always noticed one person.

"Good work, Y/N-san. You got the highest remarks from the test."

You only acknowledged with a tight-lip smile and walked out. Rossweisse wondered whether you were usually this nonchalant. It almost seems like you have no interest in things.. which sucks because she can see how talented you are in the academic field.

"Hmm. Is she always like this?"
_________________________________

During lunch time, Rossweisse eagerly brought out her lunch. She bought one from a restaurant promotion and her eyes shined brightly at the delicious meal.

"Not only did I save 40%, I also get to enjoy a hearty meal! Itadakimasu!"

Rossweisse released a pleased expression after bringing the chopsticks to her mouth.

"Hey, have you finished grading the papers?"

Her fellow teachers entered the room and Rossweise exchanged pleasantries with them.

"Yeah. I have to be up all night but good thing I finished already." the male one responded.

"How much is the highest percentage at your class?"

"About 100%. From L/N-san as usual.."

Rossweisse' ears perked up at the mention of your name and she silently listened.

"Yeah. That kid's real brainy." the same teacher replied. "Too bad that she doesn't engage with others that much."

"I also noticed that one.." the female adviser thoughtfully said. "Some of her classmates regard her attitude as snobbish and arrogant but I doubt that's the point.."

"They could be jealous or something. You know how kids can get.."

The two advisers went on to have their lunch and their conversation just piqued Rossweisse's curiosity once more.

--- Time Skip ---

" So for today, we will have a special activity. We will take a break from solving equations and have another exercise instead."

Surprise crossed the students' faces but they were accepting of Rossweisse' idea. They did wanted to take a break and do anything to avoid Math problems.

"I know you just finished Mid-terms so I'll let you guys to have casual talk with your friends. However, at the end of class, you need to write down a short report about what you guys interacted about. You don't have to be descriptive but just give a short narrative about your free time."

The students ooh-ed but nodded their head eagerly, except for you. You raised your hand and Rossweisse blinked in surprise once she noticed this.

"Excuse me, Miss Rossweisse? But I do recall this is a Math class. Why are we required to write a report or essay like we are in Literature class?"