Sub! Reader x Futa! ORC Girls pt. 2

Summary: Your quest for revenge continues after having a second chance at life...
_______________________________________

"Now, don't I deserve a welcome?"

"H-How did you-

"How am I alive? Still breathing?" You boredly replied. "Seems like your plan to kill me failed."

Issei's eyes widened and he shakily stood up.

"Y/N that was not-

"No need to feel sorry, brother." You smirked and took a step forward. "I mean, I get why you did that. My soul for a bunch of pretty girls? That's a small price to pay."

Issei was stuck like a deer in headlights

"You really are a pervert after all. A stupid and idiotic being." You mockingly said. Before Issei could react, you sent a forceful punch his way which made him fall back.

"Argh!"

Issei clutched his cheek and gazed at you cautiously. He took a step back and prepared to summon his gauntlet.

"Really now?" You chuckled at his actions. "Are you that scared that you'll resort to using your powers? You look like a wimp."

"Stay back, Y/N.." Issei made his voice firm. "Don't make me hurt you."

Hearing this, your expression went blank and silver dragon wings appeared on your back.

"[BLAST!]"

Issei luckily evaded the attack before it could hurt him. He gaped at your power and shakily pointed a finger at you.

"Y-You have a Sacred Gear?! H-How.. Were you turned into a devil- But you still have a human aura!"

After your resolve to teach Issei a lesson, Alaric (the Stray) taught you about the Supernatural world. During your short stay, he also trained you on basic combat moves and it was at that point where you discovered that you have a Sacred Gear

"I don't have to explain anything to you. The only thing that you shall know is that you will pay, brother." You smirked coldly. Before you walked out, you sent Issei a threatening glare.

"And I'll make sure to enjoy every moment of it."

After your disappearance, Issei stared into the empty-space. He couldn't believe that you are still alive and worst of all, you have a Sacred Gear. A part of him is a bit scared because he is clueless on what you are thinking and he can't measure how far you are willing to go to take revenge.

"Fuck!" Issei screamed in frustratrion and ruffled his hair. "How did she came back to life?"

He paced back and forth while nervously biting his thumb.

"It has to be that Stray.. Who else would revive her? I have to see him.."

With a renewed spirit, Issei decided to confront Alaric. His thoughts were interruped when he felt Ddraig's presence on his gauntlet.

"What's wrong, Ddraig?"

"[Albion....]"

"Huh? And why are you bringing him up?"

"[Your sister is Albion's host... I sensed his presence earlier....]"

Hearing this, Issei's eyes widened even more. Seems like your plot for revenge is aligning with the user's destiny. You being the White Emperor is set to be his rival.
________________________________

"I'm home-

*(PUNCH!)*

"Dad!"

Issei was welcomed with a mighty punch on his first step. He spit out blood and looked terrified as he met your father's raging eyes.