Tomboy! Hybrid! Reader x Rias

Requested by: @Deathstroke2187

Summary: You come from a family of hybrids which is part Devil and part hellhound. Your father, a half  blooded hellhound, once served Hades but he broke the master/servant contract he had with the Greek God. Thankfully, the connections your mother have with the Gremorys protected you from Hades. And the Gremorys are now your family's masters.

The Gremorys call upon your family's services whenever they need help with a mission. That's why, you came to visit Kuoh with your family, after heeding to an order given by Sirzechs.

Some symbols used:

(F/N) - Father's name
(M/N) - Mother's name
(B/N) - Brother's name
_______________________________________

Sitting on his throne, the Greek God of the Dead is silently enjoying his wine. Grim reapers were lined to his sides as they awaited their master's orders.

"Tsk. I've been looking for that damn servant of mine for years and only to find out he has been taken by the Gremorys!"

*(Splash!)*

The sound of glass being shattered echoed in the room and the hellhounds laying on the floor reacted to this. Some howled and some even growled, probably sympathizing with their master's rage.

"Hades-sama, shall we take action and bring (F/N) back here?" Pluto, one of Hades' trusted Grim reapers, suggested.

"No." Hade's mouth formed into a thin line. "We will wait a little longer and strike back when they least expect it."

Pluto bowed in assent and the Greek God focused his harsh stare on the empty space

"I will find you and make sure you regret defying me, (F/N). You and your family... I will capture the (L/N) clan...."
________________________________________

"Zeoticus." Your mother and father greeted the man once they arrived at the Gremory Estate.

"Hello, (F/N), (M/N)." Zeoticus smiled. "It's been a long time."

Your mother then went to Venelana's side and greeted her. She is a pureblood devil and is friends with Venelana for years. When your mother told the story about your family's problem with Hades, Venelana didn't hesitate to help. She asked Zeoticus to take your family in and provide shelter.

"We've got a lot to talk about." Venelana said to your mother cheerfully. The two women then excused themselves which left your father and Zeoticus alone.

"Do you need me for something, master?" Your father asked.

"Yes. It's about the matter with my daughter, Rias.. Well, part of that."

Your father listened attentively as Zeoticus explained.

"You see, my daughter's engagement recently got cancelled. Sirzechs proposed that she should be engaged to another person. And in exchange for breaking the engagement Rias had with Riser, Sirzechs asked her that she should fulfill a certain task."

"Oh, like a mission.." Your father thought for a moment. "So, you want me to help your daughter with the task?"

"Your children, specifically." Zeoticus corrected. "Sirzechs wants Y/N and your son to accompany Rias and her peerage to complete this task. Since Sirzechs is (B/N)'s master, I'm sure your son will hear about this eventually."

Your father suddenly grew worried and Zeoticus noticed this.

"But Master, you know that Y/N might lose control if she's -