Tsundere! Reader × Rias

Requested by: @Irishgamer13

Summary: Your birthday is approaching and your girlfriend, Rias, is preparing a surprise for you.
_____________________________________

You are irritated. The past days, you felt that Rias is kind of avoiding you. Well, she didn't literally avoid you, but you can feel that she somehow got distant.

You couldn't exactly pinpoint how Rias got distant and this only made you more irritated. You could simply ask her to spend more time with you, but you won't. It's not like you miss her or anything. That's what you thought.

"Hello." Rias greeted the club members once she arrived. She was late as usual since she had to attend a family emergency. Whatever that is, you didn't know what.

"Hi love." She kissed your cheek and you huffed faintly before averting gaze. Rias blinked once she noticed this.

"What's wrong?"

"Fufufu. Y/N-chan is upset because she has been waiting for you for a while now." Akeno replied.

"I wasn't!" You immediately protested and the raven head giggled at this.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Y/N." Rias looked apologetically at you. "I forgot to send you a text earlier."

"It's fine. I wasn't waiting anyway." You mumbled in reply. Contrary to your words, you were continuously checking your phone from time to time, hoping to receive a message.

"I'm really sorry.." Rias apologized once again and you dismissed it.

"Buchou, did you settle the family emergency you had?" Kiba asked.

"Yes, kind of.." Akeno noticed Rias' gaze.

"Oh.. it's that, isn't it?"

Rias nodded and you squinted your eyes at this. What is this 'that' they are talking about? And why is Rias keeping this a secret from you?

"What are you guys talking about?" You asked.

"Ufufu. Are you curious, Y/N-chan?" Akeno teased.

"I'm not! I was just asking."

"Even if you ask, we won't tell." Akeno winked at you. "It's a secret."

"Well, I don't care!" You huffed once more and the raven head giggled at you.

"Akeno, stop teasing her." Rias gently reprimanded. "I'm her girlfriend. I should be the only one who does that."

"Ufufu. Of course, Rias."

"I can defend myself." You crossed your arms over your chest. "And why would I enjoy getting teased? Are you stupid?"

"Ouch. I'm hurt, Y/N." Rias feigned a hurt voice and pouted.

"You aren't. Stop acting."

Rias pouted for real this time and Akeno laughed at this.

"Whyy? Don't you love me?"

"Why are you asking that?"

"Y/N, you don't love me?" Rias said with puppy eyes and you gritted your teeth in irritation. A faint blush covered your cheeks

"W-What do you think, stupid? Aren't we dating or what?!"

"I want to hear you say it." Rias said childishly. The rest of the members laughed when they saw your flustered state.

"Y/N, you look like a tomato."

"Urusai! Koneko-chan!" You protested.

"My own girlfriend doesn't love me." Rias said with a crestfallen look.