Shy! Reader x Teasing! Rias

Requested by: @Ninjaproject

Summary: Whether at school, during your free time, or at the mall, Rias would always find a way to tease you..
__________________________________

You were busy copying the notes written by the teacher on the board. The class you were in fell into a comfortable atmosphere with a few chattering noises from the background.

*(Ding!)*

You felt your phone vibrate in your pocket. You stole a quick glance on the teacher before taking out your phone.

Rias: Hi cutie 😊

You looked behind and saw Rias waving at you from the third row. You shot her a confused face, wondering why she is texting on class.

Rias: I'm bored 😣

You ignored her and decided to focus on your note copying. Seconds later, you got another message.

Rias: Don't ignore mee :(

You decided to reply in order to stop her.

You: Stop texting on class.
Rias: I love you baby ❤

You blushed at this and you saw Rias laughing faintly at you.

You: FOCUS ON THE LESSON!

You successfully hid your phone, just in time for the teacher to turn around. Minutes later, you received another message from Rias. You were now sure that she had no plans on copying the notes.

You: How can you study if you do not copy the notes? 😑

Rias: I can just Akeno to lend me a copy.

You: What a good student you are..

Rias: 😝

Rias: By the way, I haven't seen you wearing your glasses today..

You: Oh, I have to get a new one made.

Rias: I see. Want me to go with you to the store and get your new glasses done?

You: Thank you. But seriously, we need to focus back on class.

You were about to hide your phone when you received a new text.

Rias: You look good with or without your glasses. But do you know what's better?

"Huh?" You furrowed your brows in confusion as you typed a response.

Rias: You'll look better without clothes on.. 😊

Your eyes widened at this and you looked at Rias accusingly. The red head laughed lowly and sent you a wink before focusing back on class.
____________________________________

"Y/N, can you come see?" Rias asked. You moved away from Koneko and approached the red head.

"What is it?"

"I was thinking of doing something exciting.. But I just can't figure out what.." Rias tapped her chin in thought.

"Do you have any options? Or any descriptions you want to be included such as where this would be, etc."

"I was thinking of doing an activity which involves the two of us.." Rias looked at you innocently.

"Like what?" You had no idea.

"Hmm. Let's see. Something which will make both of us scream.." Rias smirked. "And I want to do it somewhere private.. a bit dark.. and-

"Rias!" You interrupted her speech and blushed profusely. "W-What are you saying?! The others are listening!"